• Mario Kart Arcade GP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart Arcade Arcade GP 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
It's gotta be Mario Kart DS! It's the only one I beated. :evilgrin:

I'm going to be the odd one, but my personal favourite is Mario Kart: Double Dash!! I had a lot of fun with this game before.

I got the most time out of Mario Kart DS so that's probably my favorite, however If they made a Mario Kart: Double Dash for the 3DS, i'd be happy :D

From best to worst.

MK Wii
MK: Double Dash
MK: Super Circuit
MK: DS
MK: 64
Super MK (still a classic)

Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 64 are tied. I love all Mario Karts, but in terms of my favorites, these 2 are definitely above the rest. MKWII cuz of all the things to do, Wi-Fi, and great music. MK64 cuz of nostalgia, music, and cuz of all the good times I've had with this game and my friends.

I voted for Mario Kart 64, even though Mario Kart Wii has a ton of good features. I just hate how unlucky you get as you reach 1st place in MKWii. Items such as Blue Shell, POW Block and Lightning start hitting you instantly, letting racers with Stars and Mega Mushrooms hit and pass you.

Do you even think someone played them, besides Garlic?

And why do you necessarily have to tripple post every time?

Don't triple post. Double posting already is frowned upon. I suggest you use the edit button if you want to speak more.

Double Dash had the most features I enjoyed. Plus, it was the most different from the others.

I voted for Mario Kart Wii

Back