Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.8%

• Total voters
Pinkie Pie said:
Trolling much?
No, it's an honest opinion. I am choosing to finally speak out against this moronic pony fad, and I do hope that you will realize that you are quite misguided when you believe that there are more ponies than haters.

Well, I changed my name to this because Pinkie is my favorite pony out of the mane cast. *pun intended*

Anyone that pretends to be an authority over what someone else should or should not like is most certainly fallible.

Pinkie Pie said:
Anyone that pretends to be an authority over what someone else should or should not like is most certainly fallible.
Anyone person, indeed. The general consensus, why not? Most people I know wonder why the Pony thing is so overrated, and I have to agree with them.

Besides, you have given no good reason as to what the good points of the show are. I have watched it unfortunately, and I can tell anyone who hasn't that it's

OVERRATED!

Hey stop flaming. There's no need for arguing. People have their own opinions. If you don't like the show, keep it for yourselves. There's no reason for arguing

I'm not flaming, I'm posting that it is overrated and I have explained why. Flaming is hating without a reason, and I have already posted mine.

Ok I read it and saw that it's gaining popularity with males, well alright, like I said I wasn't trying to judge or anything, I just never knew that My Little Pony was popular with males....interesting. . . . .

I know I didn't do the best explanation Javelin. And I respect your opinion, but your still being a bit insensitive to those who do like it. You may just have different tastes in cartoons, or any kind of media.

And UltraMario, I kinda wish you wouldn't explain that it's sort of a meme. Because it makes others think it's only popular for the reaction images it makes, and not for the show itself.

Besides the show, there's gotta be one thing you gotta respect even if you hate it. The response between the staff of the show and the fanbase has always been a positive. Not many shows have that kind of relation.

Yoshiwalker said:
Northern Verve said:
And UltraMario, I kinda wish you wouldn't explain that it's sort of a meme.
Well, it is one. Why shouldn't we be told the facts? ???
Exactly. As far as I can tell, it's only popular because someone posted it on 4chan. I have not heard any reason as to why someone likes the show, only that they do.

You won't agree. But the reason why people like the show is that is some of the best writing, characterization and even Humor in a cartoon in years. Some people even say it reminds them of how cartoons went in the 90's

Back