Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
No, I intend to watch it officially when it premieres... or rather, watch a recording of it after I'm done at work.

I'm waiting until Saturday/Tomorrow as well. But Snowstalker, no thoughts in the opening two-parter? I know you didn't like MMC at all, but I think even under the eyes of someone who disliked that episode. Had to have appreciated how this episode follows up on things, immediately addressing the concerns and answering at least some of the questions that MMC brought up.

I watched the two-parter again, on my iPad coming home from Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. STILL as entertaining as when I first saw it. What stuck out the most to me, though, were the Nightmare Moon scenes and also the Everfree Forest scenes, they just felt like a slog, didn't really have me interested. I guess it might be the fact that I basically know how these things will turn out and it felt like padding to me. I know I said this before, and I know there are perfectly logical reasons for why these scenes were included (except maybe the Nightmare Moon scene, which I STILL say feels more like an intentional fake-out then having anything relevant to the story), but it doesn't change the fact that they're still my least favorite bits of what is otherwise and awesome and entertaining two-parter... That, and Discord's throw-away "Shutterfly" joke, I still don't like it, even though I'm willing to overlook it.

Northern Verve said:
I'm waiting until Saturday/Tomorrow as well. But Snowstalker, no thoughts in the opening two-parter? I know you didn't like MMC at all, but I think even under the eyes of someone who disliked that episode. Had to have appreciated how this episode follows up on things, immediately addressing the concerns and answering at least some of the questions that MMC brought up.

...I actually liked the season opener, in particular thanks to Discord and the flashback scenes. They handled the Princess Twilight way better than I thought they would.

But Castle-Mania was just a solid episode, as you'll see tomorrow I guess (it also seems that they've abandoned the lesson thing?)

I'm a little late on replying to this because I had work and my family picked out a Christmas Tree.

But yeah, just watched Castle Mane-ia... It was okay. I'm glad that I didn't hate it, but there wasn't much in there that appealed to me. I didn't think the jokes were all that funny, save for one or two, and I wasn't scared by the supposed "scary" bits, and the whole thing felt INCREDIBLY cliched. But of course, that's just how I felt, I'm sure people will find a lot to enjoy about this episode... and there are some things I did enjoy. Click on the spoilers to see more (not QUITE the massive wall of text as last week's, but still a lot there).

For one thing, I LOVE the animation! It just keeps getting better with more expressions, more motions, just overall more stuff going on that I really like out of this show! Even though I was a bit annoyed with the cliched dialogue and plotpoints, I just loved seeing the ponies move, and also talk! I STILL love the voice actors of this show, and still remains one of the best aspects about the show and one of the key reasons why I watch it to begin with!

Other stuff I liked... that "bee stare" at the beginning was pretty funny, as was Pinkie's ramblings. That beekeeper looks a lot like the mailpony from The Last Roundup, doesn't it? I liked Fluttershy in this episode, but I always like her. I liked those spider things, even though they don't factor that much into the story, and only get a throw-away line and are only seen at the beginning. The old castle looks cool, though I do find it strange that such a castle that use to be the home of Celestia and Luna had a lot of strange decor, but I'll get to that momentarily. I like that Angel wasn't a total twat (forgive my French) this time around. I liked how when Applejack said "nopony knoooooooows", it mirrors the "oooooo" she made in Look Before Your Sleep. I like how Twilight continues her leader role by calming everyone and bringing them together. I don't know if anyone made this metaphor, but she's the glue that keeps friendships together, ironic given that initially she wasn't interested in friends at all. I also liked Twilight's explanation for why she wasn't scared; having read the princess sisters' journal, she knew all about the castle and thus it wasn't that scary to her. The fact that she's easily distracted by books also helps.

One last thing I kind of liked was that the letters thing was replaced by a journal, which Twilight suggests after reading Celestia and Luna's journal. Some people might be surprised by the replacement of the letters, but then again, it makes sense, seeing as the letters thing was an assignment from Celestia to Twilight as her student, but now that she's ascended to princesshood, she doesn't need the letters anymore (though I'm sure they'll keep them just in case), so now we can still have lessons/summaries at the end of an episode, just through the journal... I don't see why, since I figure by this point they'd just abandon the whole concept entirely, but it's still a nice sentiment and I look forward to the entries.

Now for stuff I didn't really care for. Like I said, the whole episode feels really cliche, stuff you'd see in any given "group goes into creepy place, finds out it was just their imagination the whole time" storyline that... I feel like I've seen a lot of. Lines about ghosts, and AJ and RD being scared, I feel like they're almost "cringe-worthy", though thankfully, they never get too painful that I stopped liking the episode. Before it all ended, I "knew" that Pinkie Pie was the one playing the organ and that there would be a logical explanation for everything. Speaking of which, while I liked Pinkie's rambling at the beginning, here it's a lot more annoying, especially when she assumes that everyone getting scared in the castle was some sort of party, and went "duh!", like seriously, THAT gets on my nerves so much. Hey Pinkie, not everything you think is obvious is obvious to everyone, especially since you're a cuckoo-brain! I liked the "imagination leads to cake" line, though. Also, I think the most annoying aspect of this episode was the most cliche thing out of all the cliched things in this episode, when everyone says "I guess there was nothing weird about this place after all!" then all of a sudden "OH NO, THERE WAS A WEIRD THING THE WHOLE TIME!", I don't even need to list examples, I've seen this so many times it feels ridiculous to see it here! What's irksome about it, for me anyway, is that it's one of this last-minute teases that they're never going to touch back on. I mean, why should they? why should they revisit the "Pony of Shadows" thing after the mane 6 already concluded that it was all in their minds? It's just really annoying and pointless to me.

Now for some nitpicky things. Why did Rarity restore the tapestries when she was just going to return them? I guess because of what happened, but really, they proved that there's nothing supernatural about the place, so why not take it home, use it for inspiration, then put it back? Twilight's line about Spike's sarcasm really annoyed me, and I don't know why. I find it incredibly strange that she ignored the organ-playing and all the other noises, yet decided to check things out when she heard ponies screaming. What was so strange about the hall of pony legs? I mean, they're clearly statues, right? Sure it's a weird design choice, but I don't find it all that spooky. Why are there so many trap doors and secret passages in the castle? Are there just as many trap doors and secret passages in Canterlot Castle? Fluttershy crying Angel sounded a little off; I never did get the whole "Fluttershy shouting" joke, because clearly she can scream really loud, so why is she restraining herself a lot of the time? But then again, I love Fluttershy, so I don't care that much.

Lastly, Twilight's home situation. Twilight's in her library, but it's not explicitly stated that she's living there, and seems to be implying that she's looking through the books in the library to see if there's anything about that chest (love the continuity nod, BTW), and implies that she's going back to Canterlot after she's done, mostly to check their library for any information. I kind of assumed this episode would set up that Twilight would live in the old castle, but I guess that was just wishful thinking and letting my hopes get the better of me; after all, the castle is clearly falling apart, hard to live in a place like that. Meghan McCarthy said via a Tweet that Twilight will still live in Ponyville, and I'd like to know how. If it turns out that Twilight still lives in her library, then... well, I'll be quite disappointed, frankly. I figured that being a princess would entail big changes, and not just from a "how ponies react to her" kind of way. I ASSUMED this meant she was going to live in a castle or with Celestia and Luna, because, you know, she's a princess, she shouldn't still be living like a commoner. Having her move would show, from a setting standpoint, that yeah, thing shave definitely changed, and this'll help Twilight learn to deal with these changes while still being friends with the rest of the mane 6. But, who knows, maybe they'll explain where and how Twilight will live from now on, and I'll find it agreeable, but for now, consider me on the fence about the whole thing... leaning more towards the unsatisfied side.

I THINK that was everything I wanted to mention... Oh, one last thing: this is the first episode by new writer Josh Haber. I didn't know what to expect from him, and having seen his debut episode... I still don't know what to think of him. I can't really get a firm grasp on his style, since as I said before, the episode feels really cliche. Maybe if and when he writes another episode I'll get a better understanding of how he writers; and I know there are some of you out there that don't like the idea of judging an episode by it's writer, and it's understandable, since a lot of people would rather just judge an episode on it's own merits, but that doesn't mean a writer can't bring his or her own quirks to an episode, and sometimes that can either improve an episode or... well, yeah.

Speaking of which, apparently Dave Polsky is writing the next episode? You know what, I'm feeling very optimistic about this season, so maybe it'll be good, or another exception like Too Many Pinkie Pies... I'd really rather find out who the writers are AFTER I've seen an episode, honestly...

But as for this episode? Good, but I kind of doubt it'll be a classic.

Just watched the new episode. They're airing something suitable for Halloween after Thanksgiving? I guess Halloween is getting Christmas back for appearing in stores during October and earlier even though no-pony will buy some overpriced thing that early in the year. Well anyway, seeing how the ended showed the real Pony of Shadows, could it be the villain of this season? I don't know.
I found the part with Pinkie Pie playing the organ predictable. It was basically your typical, cliched Halloween special but with ponies. All that was missing was Toccata and Fugue in D Minor BWV 565(though when Twilight Sparkle started looking for our 'organist,' it sounded like a certain portion of Toccata and Fugue). I still liked it though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Smashgoom202 said:
*unbelievably long post*
have you ever broken the character limit for a post

i'm curious
I never even realized there WAS a character limit. But no, I have yet to break such a limit.

Also, this review of the episode has made me be a bit more kind to it. Because yeah, it was pretty cliched, but I never really hated it the same way I begrudgingly liked certain other episodes from season 2 or 3.

Also, this review reminded me of something I wanted to mention:
That freaking realistic horse statue, what was up with that?!

Smashgoom202 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Smashgoom202 said:
*unbelievably long post*
have you ever broken the character limit for a post

i'm curious
I never even realized there WAS a character limit. But no, I have yet to break such a limit.
I actually admire your ability to make long posts like that. It's something that I want to acquire.

So I missed the episode, so I watched it online while playing Sorry with my little brother. Not the best way to watch a show, but I did win 2/3 games with him. Anyways...

It was more like a Halloween episode coming a month late than anything. That only thing that I want to note, is the journal continueing the lesson writing theme of the show. And now that they all share it, I expect that a lot more lesson will be coming from other ponies besides Twilight.

I'd say ultimately it was a good episode. But not really the greatest. Perhaps a solid 7 or 8 out of 10.

It reminds me very much of some of the more classic episodes of the series back in Season 1 where the Mane 6 each had their own part though. Which while it certainly wasn't the last time there was an episode with all the Main 6 having a decent chunked part (Games Ponies Play was the previous one, but wasn't really the most solid episode). For those that appreciated the charm about that during Season 1 I think can enjoy this episode. I think this episode could have fit very well if a similar story would of happened in Season 1. It's only really the better focus on continuity and the set up for the rest of the Season (A journal replacing the Friendship Letters is a nice move, and nice to know the box from the end of the two-parter isn't instantly forgotten about the week after. Plus from preview screenshots of future) that it works for Season 4

Quite a few things were predictable. More so then alot of other recent episodes have been. (Right down to "Haha the Pony of Shadows isn't real..." and then what seems to be a real Pony of Shadows appears right at the end. Makes me wonder if there is something in the future that will get to this.)

Gummy said:
Northern Verve said:

...I actually liked the season opener, in particular thanks to Discord and the flashback scenes. They handled the Princess Twilight way better than I thought they would.

I told you so

But yeah, that's nice to know. The opener for the most part really does address some of the concerns Magical Mystery Cure brought up. And as for me who loved that episode, proved I had a point in the show can still go on as well as it's ever had. As of now, people who thought MMC/Twilight becoming an Alicorn was Friendship is Magic's "Jump the Shark" moment. All look like fools right now when we already received perhaps the best two-parter we've had yet. And an episode very reminiscent to some of the Season 1 episodes that brought us to the show in the first place.

Candice said:
I actually admire your ability to make long posts like that. It's something that I want to acquire.
Well, it's not something I do intentionally, I just have a lot to say about certain things.

Either way, it's nice to know SOMEONE appreciates this aspect around here...

Edit: How many of you listen to Brony Time? ...Yeah, me neither. Though I DID listen to their surprise Interview with Lauren Faust about the Mane6 hooved-fighting game. Here, they interview newbie writer Josh Haber:

http://www.bronytime.com/2013/11/episode-54-writers-head-canon-is-canon-with-josh-haber/

Just so you know, this interview came out BEFORE Castle Mane-ia aired, so... yeah, keep that in mind.

Good news for Rarity fans: The 8th episode of Season 4 will be a Rarity episode. We don't know much else other then the title. But the title anyway is...

Rarity takes Manehatten

Northern Verve said:
Good news for Rarity fans: The 8th episode of Season 4 will be a Rarity episode. We don't know much else other then the title. But the title anyway is...

Rarity takes Manehatten
yay, only took like two years

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODYOUGUYSYOUGUYSYOUGUYSGUYSGUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soundtracktweet.PNG

It's here! It's here! It's fina-la-ly here! There's no more time for expectasche, it's here! IT'S HERE!!! Go to iTunes or Google Play now and get some!!!!

...Incidentally, not ALL the songs are there. Here are the songs the soundtrack includes:

-At the Gala Song
-Becoming Popular
-The Smile Song
-Art of the Dress
-May the Best Pet Win
-The Flim Flam Cider Song
-The Laughter Song
-Winter Wrap-Up
-B.B.B.F.F.
-This Day Aria
-Love Is in Bloom

...Maybe they'll release a volume 2 with the other songs? I bet if sales for this are good, it'll happen! I still want A True, True Friend!

That's a pretty nice selection there of songs for the soundtrack. I'm not so into the music that I'd buy an album. But nice to know they've managed to do it. I wish more cartoons got official music got official soundtrack releases (Particularly the Background Music of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Courage the Cowardly Dog)

Overall a good episode, thought I'm a tad conflicted about the idea of Daring Do being an actual pony and the events of the books actually happened.

But as a fan of Read It and Weep, and Rainbow Dash being essentially a fangirl. It was quite an enjoyable episode. Most of the jokes in the first half was essentially Rainbow Dash being a stand-in for us being fans of our favorite series. Seeing how excited she is for the next Daring Do books can be considered a parallel to how we are when the next game of our favorite video game series. Or how she complains when hearing about a delay.

It also kinda makes me think that the previous episode seemed much like a normal Season 1 episode. This one felt like a normal Season 2 one. Where more stuff happened and the episode focused on one pony more so then the other 5. Mainly Rainbow Dash, with a slight lean of Twilight (Which of course makes sense, considering this is a sequel episode to Read It and Weep).

So I saw Daring Don't; it took a while because of work, preparing for a Christmas Party tonight, and my sister was watching a show, but I finally saw it!

It was good. I didn't enjoy it that much, though I think that's honestly just personal preference. It certainly wasn't bad in any way, and not nearly as annoying as anything from the previous seasons. Hell, even though Dave Polsky is my least-favorite writer, if I didn't know he wrote this episode before I saw it, I probably wouldn't have guessed it was him! Although... no, you know what, nevermind, this episode is good... Time for my extensive thoughts/first impressions of the episode!

Okay, first thing out of the way, this episode TOTALLY where I thought it would go, judging by the promo screenshots and clips I've seen. I remember saying this season would be the best season ever if I thought it was true, and it turned out to be so: Daring Do is real, and the books she writes are based on her adventures! I'll be honest, I was a little nervous about how this would be handled. I was worried that they were going to do the Castle Mane-ia thing, where it's revealed at the last minute that it's all true after the ponies figure it's not (which I don't like, honestly), or that she WASN'T really real. This is a minor thing of mine, but I'm rather annoyed by fiction within fiction. I can't grow to like/understand/get into whatever the characters are into because I know it isn't real. Yeah, this show isn't real either, but that's what's called "Willing Suspension of Disbelief". So even though the Daring Do books have their own fans, and seem really cool, I can't get into them because they're just fictional in this world (or so we thought). It doesn't help that what goes on IN the books are only talked about, and not given much detail over. But now, knowing that the stories ARE real, and Daring Do, Ahuizotl, and everything in the books are real in the pony universe, it just seems so cool to me, and makes all the action Daring Do goes through all the more interesting... for me, anyway.

...Of course, while watching this episode, I came to a realization that didn't occur to me. So apparently all these adventures are real... How did Daring Do manage to keep this a secret? You'd think all these ancient cities, civilizations, and whatever would be better known, or at least better known to Twilight, though then again, she probably just thought the author used real settings in a work of fiction. Also, there's Ahuizotl, how is HE kept a secret? He doesn't seem that secretive at all, and especially since Celestia send the mane 6 to deal with Equestria's biggest problems, you'd think she'd do something about Ahuizotl... though really, if Daring Do has it covered, then I guess there's no need. Still, I wonder if Ahuizotl knows Discord, or any of the other villains of Equestria...

Also, I'm about to go into nitpick territory now; if Daring Do works alone because he keeps a lot of secrets and is basically untrusting of anypony, then why did she even write the books to begin with? How did she manage to keep all this a secret while writing of her adventures and making a profit off of it? Also, you CAN'T tell me that Rainbow Dash was the first pony to do something this crazy! Her books are really popular, why hasn't anyone else, besides her publisher, tried to contact her? How hard would it really be to find A.K. Yearling's address? Speaking of address, I like the homage to Indiana Jones (and the joke that Pinkie Pie is actually painting their trail), but just how far out of the way IS her home? ...Far enough to make sure no one knows that the Daring Do tales aren't true, apparently. But if they're THAT far out of the way, then how did the mane 6 get there so fast? Maybe it took them several days to get there... But they didn't pack any food or rations, and it didn't look like they traveled that far, so-

Okay, you know what, I'm being too mean, I said I liked this episode, and I do. Though I'm just going to get all my other grievances with this episode out of the way right now:

So apparently, this episode confirms that Twilight does, indeed, still like in the library in Ponyville, which... ugh, fine... I don't like the idea that Twilight has ascended to being an important figure, a freaking PRINCESS, yet has gone back to essentially living her normal live in Ponyville. I EXPECTED big changes from this, not just Twilight gaining wings, being a potential stand-by ruler, and having a now seemingly minor relationship thing with her friends. Yeah, I still like how they handled Twilight's relationship with her friends in Ponyville, in that they're still adjusting to Twilight being a princess, but I thought it would have been stronger if Twilight was living away from her friends, i.e. with Celestia or in her own castle. Since that's not the case, it just feels like yet another friendship lesson to be learned, then straight back to the normal status quo, only now Twilight has wings, and she's "technically" a princess. It's just... really frustrating to me, because I felt that a change like this should denote bigger changes, like everything's different now! But, I guess I'll get over it...

Rainbow Dash, before finding out A.K. Yearling was Daring Do, behaved really creepily. It's clear she's more interested in the books then she is about the actual author. I said this on another topic, but she reminds me of Annie Wilkes from Stephen King's Misery. Which makes me wonder, if A.K. Yearling wasn't Daring Do, and Twilight and her friends weren't with Rainbow Dash to keep her in line, what, exactly, would Rainbow Dash do to her...

So Twilight and Rainbow Dash talking Daring Do, and giving us a quick overview of the mythology and her adventures, I feel annoyed to be left out of this conversations and be totally confused about it all. Which I GUESS is the joke, but I honestly would appreciate it more if I actually understood what was going on... I'd like to fully know what Ahuizotl's plans were, and I don't think I got it the first time, through. It sounded like a world-changing catastrophe, which again, begs the question of why Celestia (or Luna) doesn't get involved.

As cool as all the Daring Do situations are, I feel like her "I work alone" thing feels pretty lame and cliched, ESPECIALLY in a series that promotes working together, and is pretty much the point of the entire show. I was actually surprised that Twilight wanted to let Daring Do do things alone, given all she's learned about friendship... Then again, maybe it's like A Friend in Deed, where she recognized that some people prefer their privacy and would rather be left alone... Besides, Daring Do manages to get out of scraps all the time by herself, so why think that she needs help now? Still, it irked me a bit, especially when she finally comes around to Rainbow Dash. Not that it was contrived or anything, just felt a little dull and predictable for my tastes.

Daring Do's "disguise" to fool Dr. Caballeron. Could he SERIOUSLY not tell that was Daring Do with a squashed hat and a bunch of dirt and leaves on her face? I mean, she has the same eyes, coat, mane, and even the same clothes and freaking CUTIE MARK, I mean jumping Jiminy how stupid can you be?! Then again, maybe her cutie mark was covered and I didn't notice...

Rainbow Dash shouting to Daring Do about her hat while the latter's fighting... come on, really Rainbow Dash? You really think she's going to care about her hat at a time like this?

Also, the rest of the mane 6 talking to Rainbow Dash about what just happened, trying to make her feel better, I felt like it took too long. Not in terms of pacing, in terms of the mane 6 giving her comforting words, and Rainbow Dash turning them down. By the time Twilight gave her rousing speech to Rainbow Dash, I felt like RD was completely convinced, and nothing else the others would say could change her. Of course, she does come around, but I felt like it took longer then it should have. Didn't feel believable... Neither did Daring Do finally accepting Rainbow Dash's help. Then again, I guess I thought that maybe she really COULD have made it on her own, but I guess she was just still reluctant about accepting help. Still, it felt a little forced, and... a wee bit contrived, maybe? Huh, I guess Dave Polsky's touch is still present after all... though at the very least, the climax isn't ridiculous and stupid, but actually pretty epic.

So apparently Daring Do wrote Rainbow Dash into the book... And even put her on the cover? Okay, how are you going to keep THAT a secret?! I mean, I SUPPOSE you can concoct an lie about developing a friendship with Rainbow Dash in "real life", but still, are you going to trust Rainbow Dash to keep her mouth shut about this, given how much she obsesses over Daring Do? Then again, she didn't specifically mention Daring Do while writing in her journal... Speaking of which, glad they followed up on that from Castle Mane-ia, but it's in Rainbow Dash's home? So, do they pass around the journal when they want to write something? I figured it would be left in one place, like Twilight's home or something... Guess I hadn't given it that much thought.

I THINK that's all the things I didn't like... Time for the stuff I DID like!

Fluttershy teaching those little chicks how to fly. Those chicks... they don't seem like the standard design of the show for some reason... Also, they're circling Rainbow's head when they crash!

Pinkie's random party! Fun times (and thankfully Pinkie isn't AS obnoxious as usual here).

All the action scenes with Daring Do. They really captured the feel of a given Indiana Jones flick! Speaking of which, like I said before, the map and the line gag, brilliant!

When the mane 6 show up to confront Ahuizotl, I like that he doesn't go "who are you?!" It seems like a stereotypical thing to say, a villain used to facing a certain hero only to be confronted by someone completely different. But saying that wouldn't make sense here, seeing as the mane 6 and ESPECIALLY Twilight now are world-famous, and just because Ahuizotl and Daring Do's adventures are a secret to everyone, that shouldn't mean the reverse is true. So obviously, Ahuizotl knows who these ponies are, he just wouldn't expect them to be here. Instead, he immediately orders his minions to hurry with the ritual, because he doesn't want anyone to interfere, and the sooner the better for him!

I liked how Daring Do finally acknowledges having help here; she probably would have just taking the ring and prevented the ritual, but thanks to the mane 6, she not only managed to remove all the rings (with Rainbow Dash's added strength and the rest of the mane 6 as a distraction), but also crumpled the temped as well!

Seeing more of Rainbow Dash's home! At first, I thought she had moved to live in a Wonderbolt place or something, because of the big statue in the foyer... Hell, as epic as Rainbow Dash's home looks on the outside, I didn't expect it to look quite so extravagant on the inside! It's really impressive, and makes me jealous that I don't live there!

It's that same mailpony from the two-parter... I'm guessing he's going to be a regular character at this point.

Lastly, I have to wonder, will we see more Ahuizotl? Will he strike back against the mane 6 in addition to trying to kill Daring Do? Will Daring Do be a regular supporting character from now on? Oh, the possibilities are ENDLESS and I LOVE IT!

So that's what I thought of this episode... I think I got everything I wanted to say out there. Again, good, but for me, not that great. Well done Dave Polsky.

I'm REALLY late in commenting on this, but I just watched this video by DigiBrony, and since it goes into establishing opinions and first impressions in addition to talking about an episode, it's something I REALLY wanted to share.

I seriously love his comments about opinions, since it's something I've been deeply struggling with for a long time... Also, hearing DigiBrony complain about "stuff he CAN hate about [Castle Mane-ia], it not only reminds me of myself, complaining about series continuity, and being annoyed by minor things, but it's also... rather startling since DigiBrony is usually such a chill guy.

http://www.tv.com/features/best-of-2013/vote/poll/SpecialFeatures:list:best-animated-series-2013

Oh man. Just oh man.

I think 4chan's /mlp/ board is behind this.

it's a dumb poll, you shouldn't take it seriously.

Lario said:
http://www.tv.com/features/best-of-2013/vote/poll/SpecialFeatures:list:best-animated-series-2013

Oh man. Just oh man.

I think 4chan's /mlp/ board is behind this.
You'd be right in that assumption. I'm actually embarrassed about it, myself.

Back