Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
WHAT.
Pinkie was supposed to be a Pegasus?
I could totally see Fluttershy as an earth pony because she doesn't exactly use her wings often, but Pinkie... I don't know.

GLaDOS said:
WHAT.
Pinkie was supposed to be a Pegasus?
I could totally see Fluttershy as an earth pony because she doesn't exactly use her wings often, but Pinkie... I don't know.

You didn't know that? Faust has written somewhere that she has spent a while pondering wether to give Pinkie or Fluttershy the wings (the main issue being Pinkie having wings or not), but eventually decided on making Pinkie an earth pony and thus giving Fluttershy the wings.

Yeah again poor Applejack. Hope maybe we get some scenes in the episode where we're shown where's she is at rather then just appearing at the end when they finally find her...

I voted Fluttershy before watching the show, but now that I've watched it my favorite is Rarity.

I wish you had enabled revoting.

GLaDOS said:
I don't like the CMC... I just find them annoying.

My theory on people who don't like the CMC is that they don't like kids either. They're fine characters but people bashing them just because they're a little naive? They have an excuse, they're just kids.

Northern Verve said:
My theory on people who don't like the CMC is that they don't like kids either. They're fine characters but people bashing them just because they're a little naive? They have an excuse, they're just kids.
pretty much, but kids IRL can be a lot more annoying and less cute. Believe me, i know.

GLaDOS said:
I love them, they're so adorable, especially Sweetie Belle!

Scootaloo is my least favorite of the three, but I still like her a lot.

Speaking of the CMC. The next episode while still more then a week away is about Applebloom and Granny Smith too. I'm willing to bet that somewhere in it it's what Jayson was talking about when Granny Smith has some awesome moments.

Northern Verve said:
GLaDOS said:

Sounds right.

I like all of the CMC. Apple Bloom's actually my favorite character outside of the mane six. (Besides Spike, of course)

Smasher said:
I like all of the CMC. Apple Bloom's actually my favorite character outside of the mane six. (Besides Spike, of course)
Applebloom is awesome :)

Some more detailed sypnosis' for the next 3 episodes.

Episode 12
When Apple Bloom finds out that her class will have a Family Appreciation Day, she does everything in her power to think of a way to keep Granny Smith from speaking to her classmates and causing everlasting embarrassment for her.

Episode 13
When the Cake's go out of town, Pinkie Pie decides to babysit their twin toddlers. But she has a difficult time to keep them in line when she acknowledges their naive behavior of mischief. So her friends decide to help her babysitting job go on with success.

Episode 14
Applejack has a bad day when she accidentally causes mistakes that get her friends mad at her and be hard on her, but the next day, she goes missing. Her friends think that she ran away in sadness due to their anger with her. So they set out to find their cowgirl friend and make amends before she gets hurt

Northern Verve said:
Some more detailed sypnosis' for the next 3 episodes.

Episode 14
Applejack has a bad day when she accidentally causes mistakes that get her friends mad at her and be hard on her, but the next day, she goes missing. Her friends think that she ran away in sadness due to their anger with her. So they set out to find their cowgirl friend and make amends before she gets hurt

This could be one of 2 things.

1. Applejack ran away.
2. Applejack didn't run away, but had to go out of town on an errand or something like that.

I'm not sure which one.

"Her friends think she ran away"=she didn't run away. So she will have an actual role in the episode.

Also, I'm rather excited for episode 13.

Back