• Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Nagito Komaeda said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
SiFi said:
Twilight needs wings just as badly as Fluttershy needs them.

SEYEFEYE HOW BADLY DOES FLUTTERSHY NEED WINGS

NOT AT ALL
yeah Fluttershy never even uses her wings for a good purpose
heck for the first six episodes or so I thought she was an Earth pony
IIRC, Fluttershy was original designed as an earth pony and Pinkie Pie was going to be a white and yellow pegasus.
History_concept.jpg

Looks like Double Rainboom (A fully fanmade episode) is being released a month from now. That should be something to look forward to.

SiFi said:

NOT AT ALL

Look on the bright side, Rainbow Dash has someone to fly with other then Fluttershy now. Also I kinda consider they'd do interest sharing. Twilight got Rainbow into reading (Even if only for Daring Do), now Rainbow gets to have Twilight try flying. Twilight may already know how to fly due to the very ending of that last episode (The only thing I find to be a copout about AliTwi, I really really wanted a Rainbow Dash teaches her to fly episode :( ), but maybe Rainbow would try to teach her tricks to try out. Since Rainbow knows she couldn't get Fluttershy to try those out.

RAINBOW DASH ALREADY HAS BETTER FLYING BUDDIES THAN FLUTTERSHY

LIKE GILDA (OH WAIT) AND LIGHTNING DUST (OH WAIT) AND SCOOTALOO (OH WAIT) AND LITTLE STRONGHEART (OH WAIT) AND SPITFIRE

i think i prefer the new designs. idk if it's just because i'm used to them but i like pinkie pie being pink. it's a good color for her personality. (i know her name wouldn't be pinkie pie if she wasn't pink)

Sabrina said:
i think i prefer the new designs. idk if it's just because i'm used to them but i like pinkie pie being pink. it's a good color for her personality. (i know her name wouldn't be pinkie pie if she wasn't pink)

Yeah I think the Mane 6's colors were better the way they are now. They have more variance in color (I mean if they used the original colors, half of the cast would have some shade of Pink or yellow to them.)

I've thought about it, and I think now I'm able to better describe why I don't like Fluttershy.

In TV series or comics or whatevers, it can be entertaining when a seemingly harmless character has an unexpected moment of competence. For example, there was this one Batman story (I can't remember if it was a comic or an episode of TAS) where it turns out that, out of Batman's entire rogues gallery, Harley Quinn came closer to killing him than any of the others, including Mr. J himself. So this worked because it made the audience think, 'no way! ditzy and bubbly harley?'.

But with Fluttershy, they went way overboard. It seems that in every episode in which she has a prominent role, she overcomes pretty much all of her problems with ease after a small struggle of some kind. It wasn't too long before it became less 'whoa! she can do that?', and more 'ass pull in 3... 2...'. That's one thing I liked about Hurricane Fluttershy: Even after that big training montage of hers, she didn't outdo Rainbow Dash on her second try or anything equally bullshit. She was just as weak as you'd expect from someone like her, and ironically, that was more of a twist at that point than her being a total Sue.

SiFi said:
I've thought about it, and I think now I'm able to better describe why I don't like Fluttershy.

In TV series or comics or whatevers, it can be entertaining when a seemingly harmless character has an unexpected moment of competence. For example, there was this one Batman story (I can't remember if it was a comic or an episode of TAS) where it turns out that, out of Batman's entire rogues gallery, Harley Quinn came closer to killing him than any of the others, including Mr. J himself. So this worked because it made the audience think, 'no way! ditzy and bubbly harley?'.

But with Fluttershy, they went way overboard. It seems that in every episode in which she has a prominent role, she overcomes pretty much all of her problems with ease after a small struggle of some kind. It wasn't too long before it became less 'whoa! she can do that?', and more 'ass pull in 3... 2...'.
THANK YOU.

I might as well post this here.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/lauren-faust-joins-mane-6.html

This is an awesome thing to wake up to.

Gundam Tanaka said:
SiFi said:

SEYEFEYE HOW BADLY DOES FLUTTERSHY NEED WINGS

NOT AT ALL
yeah Fluttershy never even uses her wings for a good purpose
heck for the first six episodes or so I thought she was an Earth pony

Well her flying pretty much ensured the water getting into cloudsdale

Also: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/new-equestria-girls-image-at-ny-times.html?m=1

How I feel:
tumblr_mhnxhnAZ2N1r3wlz3o1_250.gif

Silver Spoon said:
Also: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/new-equestria-girls-image-at-ny-times.html?m=1

How I feel:
tumblr_mhnxhnAZ2N1r3wlz3o1_250.gif
Twilight has wings, their cutie marks are on their cheeks and on their skirts, everyone is wearing a skirt... I want to give this a chance, but the design just looks ugly.

SO OKAY IT'S NORMAL TO HAVE WINGS AND TAILS BUT I GUESS HORNS ARE TOO INHUMAN FOR THEM

AND WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO RAINBOW DASH

It is rather ugly. Still, it's only a spin-off and shouldn't be such a big deal.

This is just basically Hasbro trying to cash in on the success of Monster High.

so i finally stopped being lazy and watched the last 2 episodes of season 3. they were ok, i guess. nothing spectacular, but they weren't terrible.

also,

Silver Spoon said:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/new-equestria-girls-image-at-ny-times.html?m=1

augh my eyes

Anyone wanna play a Pony ranker/sorter?

ponyranking.png

Poor Pipsqueak, he's tied with Lightning Dust, Gilda, and Blueblood... I don't even hate Pip that much I just don't find reason to care for him... It's not perfect. But it's still fun to do. Luckily for those who have a tough time deciding there is a "I Like Both" and "No Opinion" option.

To be honest I'd probly choose all the mane 6 but Rarity.
She's too snooty.

Back