Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Smashgoom202 said:
The world's manliest Brony does his own "Epic Meal Time":

If he's a brony, why's he using beef and not horsemeat?

You know what? I'll start my own episode comparison series, starting with the first two episodes of each season rolled into one review...this weekend. I'm like that.

I just realized.

There's a Schoolhouse Rock song called Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla.
Pinkie Pie drinks Sarsaparilla.
Therefore, Schoolhouse Rock exist in Ponyville.

Nabber said:
I just realized.

That's... a little bit of a stretch in logic ain't it?

I can easily say Taco Bell exists in Equestria using that same kind of wording.

Taco Bell sells Quesadillas
Pinkie Pie has a Quesadilla in an episode
Therefore, Taco Bell exists in Equestria.

Nabber said:
But how many things do you know that are called Sarsaparilla? It's not a common name.
It's a popular drink and considering the fact that the song you are referring to came a full 7 years before MLP was first marketed

I have to agree with Shoey on this one. As much as Schoolhouse Rock is cool and it'd be nice to see a reference to it in the show. I don't think Sarsaparilla was it.

Schoolhouse rock doesn't reference things it's just not that kind of show it works to teach you (or in the case of the American history ones trick you) referencing popular shows would just cause a distraction and nobody would get it because most adults with kids don't watch MLP, most MLP fans don't buy School house rock DVDs unless they are young which brings me to my final point, Most school house rock fans are young kids who wouldn't understand the reference.

I was talking about Friendship is Magic making a reference to Schoolhouse Rock. Not the other way around. Didn't Schoolhouse Rock end years and years ago?

Northern Verve said:
I was talking about Friendship is Magic making a reference to Schoolhouse Rock. Not the other way around. Didn't Schoolhouse Rock end years and years ago?
2009... still a school house rock reference probably wouldn't make much sense in MLP

Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:
2009... still a school house rock reference probably wouldn't make much sense in MLP

Hm, That's more recent then I thought. But yeah.

And FiM has already made a good amount of references that only Older fans will understand.

Northern Verve said:
Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:

Hm, That's more recent then I thought. But yeah.

And FiM has already made a good amount of references that only Older fans will understand.
They came back for a special I think

Nabber said:
I just realized.

HEY CIRCULAR LOGIC IS MY SHTICK.

Nabber said:
I just realized.

The word "pony" contains the letter "y".
In MAD, a Goomba said "Whyyyyyyy?"
Therefore, Goombas are ponies.

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
I just realized.

The word "pony" contains the letter "y".
In MAD, a Goomba said "Whyyyyyyy?"
Therefore, Goombas are ponies.

That MAD skit is still the only short from that show that I really enjoyed xD

School House Rock

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK

I am confused.

Re: School House Ponies

Magikrazy said:
Danny The Street said:
I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK
Dangit, Shoey. You had me fooled.
So proud also talking ponies that's stupid bullshit now talking bills that's just genius

I tried to look for something on Ponibooru that had something with Schoolhouse Rock and Friendship is Magic in relation to the past few posts but all I found was this TV Meme picture of Twilight watching it.

Kinda disappointed.

Northern Verve said:
I tried to look for something on Ponibooru that had something with Schoolhouse Rock and Friendship is Magic in relation to the past few posts but all I found was this TV Meme picture of Twilight watching it.

Kinda disappointed.
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA WE NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THE PONIES SINGING CONJUNCTION JUNCTION

Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:

Kinda disappointed.
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA WE NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO OF THE PONIES SINGING CONJUNCTION JUNCTION

That would be kinda cool. Though I searched for a video. And there was at least this.

Northern Verve said:
Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:

Kinda disappointed.

That would be kinda cool. Though I searched for a video. And there was at least this.

Wait they must sing

Back