Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
I'm sure Spike is definitely going to be on the roster at some point.

I'd also like to see Derpy as a playable character! I think I made a list of possible characters I'd like to see, but I think that might be subject to change, after the second season has ended.

Magikrazy said:
About Fighting Is Magic, what could the other eleven characters besides the Mane 6 be (they confirmed seventeen characters)?

Pretty sure Derpy's going to be one of them. I wonder if any or all the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be characters as well?

I'd like to see all three playable at once. Zecora would also be a cool addition. I think "The Great and Powerful" Trixie will also be in, but sheer popular demand.

That WOULD make sense... OH, and how about a series of fights, or a special mode, where you fight a bunch of changelings in a row? They'd basically copy pre-existing characters!

Although I know I shouldn't I still feel like I'm a little at fault for the skirmish yesterday. Maybe if I had worded it differently when I was talking about it none of the fighting would of happened. I didn't mean to start a snowball rolling down a hill of arguments going on.

Anyway, the documentary is already almost halfway there. over $23,000 as of this post.

Northern Verve said:
Although I know I shouldn't I still feel like I'm a little at fault for the skirmish yesterday. Maybe if I had worded it differently when I was talking about it none of the fighting would of happened. I didn't mean to start a snowball rolling down a hill of arguments going on.

Anyway, the documentary is already almost halfway there. over $23,000 as of this post.
NO NO NO DON'T MENTION IT YOU'RE GONNA JINX HIM.

Eh, I'm not worried just yet. There's still 26 days left. It's been barely 2 days since the Kickstarter has been discovered by the Public. And as I said it's already almost half the way there. Even if the worst case scenario happens and not enough money is raised. I imagine it will still be close. Around $50,000.

Also considering they give incentives for certain milestones. (Lke people who Pledge $50 will be sent a Blue-Ray DVD of the Documentary, People who Pledge $500 get that and other things as well as a Brony-Themed Hat made just for the project, Giving $2,500 you actually get to meet the Director and John DeLancie, and while there is no one who's pledged as many for those who give $5,000 or $10,000 will get an interview that will be in the documentary and even a Dinner with John and the Director. Also anyone who pledges $10 or more will be credited in the Documentary's credits.) Many will have a reason other then funding it to give money towards the project.

Northern Verve said:
Maybe if I had worded it differently when I was talking about it
Yes, I'd say THAT was the source of the problem, at least how I see it...

But on oto other Pony matters... Any One Piece fans here?

Wow, kudos to the Brony who gave $10,000 to the project. I now have absolutely no doubt that the $60,000 mark will be made. Heck it's only been 2-3 days and about 2/3 of the money needed has been reached already!

I sure hope that whoever did it enjoys: A dinner with John DeLancie and the Director, An interview that will be a part of the documentary, A meet and greet, A personalized voice mail message from John, A hat, work of art, a T-shirt, a DVD of the Documentary AND a credit as a producer.

EDIT: The Documentary has an official blog now.

Just visited and posted on 5 out of the six blog posts so far. I don't know if it'll help any, but if they actually DO take the comments into consideration, I hope that my feedback and stuff helps.

For those who are interested in the Documentary. The goal has been reached. It only took about 3 days for the Brony community to raise the $60,000 asked for. That's amazing.

Northern Verve said:
For those who are interested in the Documentary. The goal has been reached. It only took about 3 days for the Brony community to raise the $60,000 asked for. That's amazing.
It's funny, I was just rewatching an Extra Credits video, in which they were trying to raise $15,000 in 60 days, but got over $25,000 within six hours. Within a week they had well over $75,000. Probably NOT as impressive as this, but still a nice comparison of insane fandoms.

Edit:

I came across this the other day and felt like sharing it. It's about a guy who ISN'T a Brony, but tries to explain the appeal of Friendship is Magic. Keep in mind, it was made around the beginning of season 2 so his information might be a bit dated at this point, it's till a good watch, considering there are people open-minded enough to NOT like the show, but admit it has good qualities that some (or in this case, a LOT) would like.

Also, a video about how to deal with haters:

Saw Hearts and Hooves Day today, and realized something.

When the princess was under the love poison, Discord took over, right?

So does that mean that if Cheerilee and Big Mac never got out of the spell, Discord would become the teacher and apple harvester?

Magikrazy said:
About Fighting Is Magic, what could the other eleven characters besides the Mane 6 be (they confirmed seventeen characters)?
Changeling Commander that fights like Shang Tsung. That would be amazing.

Smashgoom202 said:
Magikrazy said:
When the princess was under the love poison, Discord took over, right?
I don't recall hearing that. :???:
Well, Sweetie Belle said there was "something about a dragon" and "chaos reigning". So I put two and two together, and got DISCORD.

Chaos reigning doesn't necessarily have to mean it's Discord. Sure Discord is the god of chaos but that doesn't mean Chaos can't happen without him. I think the parasprite infestation counts as chaos in Ponyville for example.

EDIT: On a side note I kinda wish I could know what users voted for which favorite pony in the poll of this thread. I'd like to know the others who chose Twilight as their favorite other then me, DragonFreak, and Toad85. So I can give them all a big brohoof

Well, I wouldn't say the parasprite infestation was chaos reigning, it was more like one incident that was chaotic.

My friend Kevin wants me to tell you that Rainbow Dash is the best Pony
Also he said dafauq is wrong with the voters.

The world's manliest Brony does his own "Epic Meal Time":

It's epic because he's the world's manliest Brony! :P

Also, a funny little Internet parody video about Bronies:

Back