Mason is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
He disappeared on Friday the thirteenth. He was usually on almost everyday :-\ before that.
Do college tests go on in march in the U.S.?

Mine didn't.

Or he is killed by guy with hockey mask and chainsaw in friday the 13th movie, I didn't watched that movie

ToxicBox said:
Or he is killed by guy with hockey mask and chainsaw in friday the 13th movie, I didn't watched that movie

Could you please kindly refrain from sharing your insight in such a manner or making really any other comment regarding this matter? I'm sure the people worried by Mason's disappearance would really appreciate if you could do that. Thank you. :)

I hope Mason is ok and him suddenly vanishing from absolutely everywhere is just a big terrible coincidence.

I just realized that ToxBox thinks that in Mindless Junk, every one of his posts must be silly and random.

ToxicBox said:
This is mindless junk so just calm down and wait and wait until Mason shows up

I just want you to know that, seeing how death is unfortunately a possible explanation for everything, I deem your comment rather tasteless and inappropriate, Mindless Junk or not.

And since this is Mindless Junk, as you said, there is no problem for me saying that in your face. ;)

ToxicBox, you're kind of being insensitive about a serious subject. A lot of people (myself included) are worried about him, and you aren't making it any better. He could be dead for all we know. Just because this is Mindless Junk doesn't mean you can say things like that, especially in this case.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Let's just leave him alone, it's not worth it. If something has really happened to Mason, I would hate myself for having brought a flame war into a thread dedicated to him.

So yeah, let's be friendly again and stay on topic.

I honestly doubt anything serious has happened to Mason. My guess is that he's either busy, or something went wrong with his internet connection.

I hope he's alright. It could be a lot of things though, not something bad. Internet connection lost, an unexpected vacation, or two broken arms.

I was not on the forums for a weekend 'cause I got a virus. He MIGHT be getting a new computer. It's probably nothing

I'm a bit worried about Mason, too, actually. If he would have said he was leaving for a bit, then I probably wouldn't care, but him just randomly disappearing concerns me a little.

Then again, it could be something benign keeping him away. Like, his computer crapping out, summer vacation, or something along those lines.

ToxicBox said:
If you want something serious, post at off subject
People are allowed to be serious in Mindless Junk, if they want. Perhaps you should stop taking the term "Mindless Junk" so seriously.

Mason disappearance was very un-announced and a guy like Mason wouldn't just leave.
I doubt the broken/virus/Internet problem story, he would get on somewhere else and tell us.
If he was busy he would probably at least take a couple minutes to tell us.
Maybe he's in the hospital or something :eek:
I hope he's all right.
You can bet that there will be party threads when he returns.

Guys, I randomly pack up and leave for a week all the time, and don't tell anyone.

I doubt anyone here knows I spent fifteen days in Florida back in February.

It's gonna be fine; he just went somewhere and forgot. No need to be worrying yourselves and getting down over what could possibly be some of the most fun Mason is having in his life.

...No comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back