Mario Kart Wii discussion

I just gained the courage to unlock Daisy and Dry Bowser yesterday! I did it without having to retry! I also unlocked the Quacker Kart somehow, but I don't know how. Looking into it on the wiki! Now I just need that dreaded Mii Outfit B!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I just gained the courage to unlock Daisy and Dry Bowser yesterday! I did it without having to retry! I also unlocked the Quacker Kart somehow, but I don't know how. Looking into it on the wiki! Now I just need that dreaded Mii Outfit B!

714MasaMK has compiled all of the World Records into one playlist. You could use help there.

Or you could play 4200 races with will take a very long time.

Skull Kid said:
Or you could play 4200 races with will take a very long time.
Actually if you read the wiki you'd see your race count is off. :P
I will give you the exact words given on the wiki. ;)

Unlock all Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials, win 5,000 WFC Races or Ghost Races, or 5,100 combined races/battles

That being said, it would take even longer! ;D

Yeah, I knew that Skull Kid. ;) I win usually a bit below first place anyway. Depending on certain circumstances. ;D
I actually haven't checked my WFC wins in a while. If I unlock it that way, when will it show the screen? When I return to the WFC menu or the main menu? :-\

Yeah, doing 5000+ races is just very ridiculous. You'd have to play Mario Kart Wii for about 2+ years non-stop if you expect to get a value that high.

Just to change the current conversation, I'm proud to say I've effectively unlocked everything in 50cc, 100cc, and 150cc! Now only the dreaded Mirror Mode remains! That, and the rest of the unlockables obtained in Time Trials beyond beating 8 fast ghosts!

Back