Mario Kart Wii discussion

Have you gotten star rankings before? I've starred all of the 50cc and 100cc, as well as all the Wii 150cc cups.

The Wiki tells you how to unlock everybody.

Daisy can be unlocked by getting first place in the 150cc Special Cup, or by playing 2,850 races.

I don't get how you unlock all the racers by doing tons of races

Paper Bowser said:
Nega-Man said:
Have you gotten star rankings before? I've starred all of the 50cc and 100cc, as well as all the Wii 150cc cups.
How do you get Star Rankings?

Win all the races, stay in the lead as much as possible and don't hit items or drive offroad. 'Nuff said.

Paper Bowser said:
Nega-Man said:
How do you get Star Rankings?

Oh, so you haven't got star rankings yet. Oh. You must be new to the game. How long have you had it?

Nega-Man said:
Oh, I figured. With loads of practice and game time you'll be starring stuff in no time.
Getting stars is pretty much winning every race.

Paper Bowser said:
I unlocked King Boo and the Special Cup in 50 CC and I got a Star Rank in the Mushroom Cup!
Well done but there is still 11 more around.

New Super Yoshi said:
Nega-Man said:
Oh, I figured. With loads of practice and game time you'll be starring stuff in no time.
Getting stars is pretty much winning every race.

Not really. You need to stay in the lead for most of the races, and not get hit by too many items. If you wanna aim for three stars, you have to avoid falling and offroads.

YoshiGo99 said:
I haven't been playing the game cuz I am using the box for my marble track. Yoshidude knows about the track
Take a look at the PM I sent you.

Back