Mario Kart Wii discussion

Take the best racing line, drift correctly, and keep items that will help you deflect Red Shells. And perform lots of tricks, get a good race start, and don't lose!

Ironic, since that track is the track I'll most likely screw up

Smashgoom202 said:
I race with random people online, since I don't have many friends who are on when I'm on.
And me and it still is fun.

Killing computers is way funner than killing other people, in my honest opinion. Humans have feelings and they can ragequit. Computers, do not. I can't go around killing Wario in WiFi, you know.

It's also fun to PWN people like you and Sister Yami :P

By the sounds of it, you seem like a sore winner. I dislike sore winners.

Baby Luigi said:
Killing computers is way funner than killing other people, in my honest opinion. Humans have feelings and they can ragequit. Computers, do not. I can't go around killing Wario in WiFi, you know.

It's also fun to PWN people like you and Sister Yami :P

By the sounds of it, you seem like a sore winner. I dislike sore winners.
I am indeed winner i've never lost

Do you know what sore winner is? It means you're like a sore loser, except you won instead of lost. It's like a "I WON YOU SUCK!" attitude.

And try using bikes other than the Flame Runner, Bullet Bike, and Mach Bike and you'll see how good you are.

Baby Luigi said:
Do you know what sore winner is? It means you're like a sore loser, except you won instead of lost. It's like a "I WON YOU SUCK!" attitude.

And try using bikes other than the Flame Runner, Bullet Bike, and Mach Bike and you'll see how good you are.
I dont use any of those

Good then, that's great. But please cut it out how beating other people gives you a superior attitude. There are better racers than you out there.

Baby Luigi said:
Good then, that's great. But please cut it out how beating other people gives you a superior attitude. There are better racers than you out there.
What do you try do, do 32 races and make Wario finish with 0 points.

Baby Luigi said:
Their are indeed better racers out there but am i not allowed to be boastful. Also don't try and type cast me as a good racer only because i use a fast car or bike

It's not that you are not allowed to be boastful. It's that some of us look down on people who have a "IN YOUR FACE!" attitude. Like what you did to MCS.

And most "good" racers use these three particular bikes.

Baby Luigi said:
It's not that you are not allowed to be boastful. It's that some of us look down on people who have a "IN YOUR FACE!" attitude. Like what you did to MCS.

And most "good" racers use these three particular bikes.
I did that because he told me that while me him and Yoshigo99 were playing that he wasn't trying and that he could beat me any day than we did play and i slaughtered him

Well, that's just silly of him if he actually did say that. Me, I rather not say I could beat you in Mario Kart Wii. Some of us have pretty hidden skills in some games that are unexpected. But don't even consider racing me any day. Because I'm too busy killing of CPUs, which is my preferred hobby.

Back