Banjo-Kazooie and Conker games

NSY said:
It was a stupid unexpected win by Mircosoft who took over the company and ruined the future for the Banjo, Conker and Donkey Kong series. Retro and Pean did repier some of the damage done to the Donkey Kong series though, if Nintendo managed get Rare back it would be the best day of gaming ever.
Blah blah blah Microsoft is the bad guy for buying a company and then doing nothing with them blah blah blah. Seriously who do you think developed Nutz and Boltz (i'll give you a hint it was Rare) who do you think developed those terrible GBA Banjo Kazooie games (once again rare) Microsoft decided that they didn't need Banjo Kazooie and that they wouldn't gain anything from having rare make those games. So they did what a smart company would do and they had them develop Kinect Sports (or was it adventures) which made way more money then Banjo Kazooie ever did.

I've been hearing dislikes about Nuts and Blots everywhere I go. I promise you it had to be newer members the the company who came up and put together this (not saying Nuts and Blots was bad) and Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past. I am not against Microsoft at all, I just think it was bad move by them.

NSY said:
I've been hearing dislikes about Nuts and Blots everywhere I go. I promise you it had to be newer members the the company who came up and put together this (not saying Nuts and Blots was bad) and Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past. I am not against Microsoft at all, I just think it was bad move by them.
Um do you remember Banjo Pilot?

Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Heard of it yes. People say that's bad as well.

NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Banjo Pilot is a racing game where the characters drive Vehicles

Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
I do actually know that Shoey.

NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
So you admit that you were lying when you said and I quote Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past

Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
NSY said:
So you admit that you were lying when you said and I quote Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past
But Pilot was just a one off.

But you said specifically that Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past. Yet Banjo Pilot was a racing game which disproves your point. Also didn't you get turned into a car in Banjo Tooie and a Submarine, and a tank in Grunty's revenge.

Plunderbird said:
But you said specifically that Banjo-Kazooie was never about driving vehicles back in the past. Yet Banjo Pilot was a racing game which disproves your point. Also didn't you get turned into a car in Banjo Tooie and a Submarine, and a tank in Grunty's revenge.
They where what's called side parts of games.

End of discussion.

NSY said:
Plunderbird said:
They where what's called side parts of games.

End of discussion.
It's not an end of discussion you just can't cover your ears and go "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" when somebody proves your point is wrong.

I don't want to discuss this crap no more. Goodbye.

I don't really hate Microsoft for buying Rare. Instead, I hate the Stamper brothers for selling Rare at all, then having the gall to just quit making games, like they didn't care what happened to their company at all. Business or not, that's messed up.

Smashgoom202 said:
I don't really hate Microsoft for buying Rare. Instead, I hate the Stamper brothers for selling Rare at all, then having the gall to just quit making games, like they didn't care what happened to their company at all. Business or not, that's messed up.
You fucking serious right now? you're mad at them for losing interest in video games and selling their company? who the fuck are you to get mad at them they don't have to make video games if they don't want to and they are entitled to sell when ever they want because they own the fucking company. To be honest your statement makes you come off as a bratty piece of shit.

why are you guys even fighting in a thread like this

it's sacrilege >:⁠(

Makoto Naegi said:
why are you guys even fighting in a thread like this

it's sacrilege >:⁠(
In my defense some people (including myself probably) have made really stupid statements

ok, but banjo kazooie is an amazing series and we should all gush about how wonderful it is instead of fighting

i'm not saying conker is bad, but i've never played it so.

Marshal Dan Troop said:
Smashgoom202 said:
You *bleep*ing serious right now? you're mad at them for losing interest in video games and selling their company? who the *bleep* are you to get mad at them they don't have to make video games if they don't want to and they are entitled to sell when ever they want because they own the *bleep*ing company. To be honest your statement makes you come off as a bratty piece of *bleep*.
I'm sorry, it just pisses me off is all. They're entitled to do what they want with their company and their money, but it really does annoy the crap out of me.

Smashgoom202 said:
Marshal Dan Troop said:
Smashgoom202 said:
You *bleep*ing serious right now? you're mad at them for losing interest in video games and selling their company? who the *bleep* are you to get mad at them they don't have to make video games if they don't want to and they are entitled to sell when ever they want because they own the *bleep*ing company. To be honest your statement makes you come off as a bratty piece of *bleep*.
I'm sorry, it just pisses me off is all. They're entitled to do what they want with their company and their money, but it really does annoy the crap out of me.
You should get over it they shouldn't be criticized for leaving an industry they don't want to be a part of and really do you want people who hate the industry making games?

I just hate the way things turned out BECAUSE of their decision, whatever their reasons were. I mean, after all, why sell to Microsoft? Why not sell to Nintendo, who already owned part of Rare?

Back