Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pansexual

• Other (Comment with the answer)

• Total voters

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
Basically, which gender are you attracted to; what is your sexuality? Straight, Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Pan, etc. There's a lot. :P

I'm male and I'm straight, shocked, aren't you? lol :P

I understand this is like saying atheism is a religion, but shouldn't asexuality be included as well?

Shouldn't gay and lesbian be one of the same? Although I don't believe homosexual is the correct term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Anyway, since I have a husband, and a child, I think I'm Hetro then.

Chiba Nagisa said:
Shouldn't gay and lesbian be one of the same? Although I don't believe homosexual is the correct term.
How isn't it the correct term? A homosexual is someone who's attracted to the same sex.

As for me, I'm straight.

RKN-003 said:
Chiba Nagisa said:
How isn't it the correct term? A homosexual is someone who's attracted to the same sex.

As for me, I'm straight.
I thought homo meant human, then that means homosexual is "the sexual attraction to humans."

But your right, homo in Greek means "the same", but in latin it means human, e.i. homosapien.

What's the big deal? The English language loves fusing words from different languages together. I thought everyone knew this.

So you people freak out when someone calls Wario overweight, but you let this thing stand? I will never understand...

As is, I don't think this is against the rules anyways, but still...

>>Remilia Scarlet
That's with almost every single language, not just English.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D said:
>>Remilia Scarlet
That's with almost every single language, not just English.
I never said it was exclusive to English, now did I?

Straight cash homie

Special Issue L said:
So you people freak out when someone calls Wario overweight, but you let this thing stand? I will never understand...

...I'm not sure how this is in anyway against the rules, it's just simply asking what gender are you attracted to.

Peachy said:
Special Issue L said:

...I'm not sure how this is in anyway against the rules, it's just simply asking what gender are you attracted to.
This forum just isn't the place to talk about this sensitive topic.

A guy with a username "Peachy", talking about sexual preferences on a Mario Forum is already misplaced.

Derpy Hooves said:
This forum just isn't the place to talk about this sensitive topic.
I still don't see what's so sensitive, but if the MODs feel it's really offensive, then they can feel free to lock it. :P

YamiHoshi.nl said:
A guy with a username "Peachy", talking about sexual preferences on a Mario Forum is already misplaced.
:rolleyes:

Back