Sexuality?

Sexuality?

  • Straight

    Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Bi

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Gay/Lesbian

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Asexual

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Trans

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pansexual

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other (Comment with the answer)

    Votes: 1 4.0%

  • Total voters
    25

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
Basically, which gender are you attracted to; what is your sexuality? Straight, Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Pan, etc. There's a lot. :P

I'm male and I'm straight, shocked, aren't you? lol :P
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
I understand this is like saying atheism is a religion, but shouldn't asexuality be included as well?
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Pronouns
He/him
Shouldn't gay and lesbian be one of the same? Although I don't believe homosexual is the correct term.
 

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
Sorry guys! Fixed; combined Gay/Lesbian, and added Asexual.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

Anyway, since I have a husband, and a child, I think I'm Hetro then.
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Chiba Nagisa said:
Shouldn't gay and lesbian be one of the same? Although I don't believe homosexual is the correct term.
How isn't it the correct term? A homosexual is someone who's attracted to the same sex.

As for me, I'm straight.
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Pronouns
He/him
RKN-003 said:
Chiba Nagisa said:
Shouldn't gay and lesbian be one of the same? Although I don't believe homosexual is the correct term.
How isn't it the correct term? A homosexual is someone who's attracted to the same sex.

As for me, I'm straight.
I thought homo meant human, then that means homosexual is "the sexual attraction to humans."

But your right, homo in Greek means "the same", but in latin it means human, e.i. homosapien.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
What's the big deal? The English language loves fusing words from different languages together. I thought everyone knew this.
 

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
So you people freak out when someone calls Wario overweight, but you let this thing stand? I will never understand...

As is, I don't think this is against the rules anyways, but still...
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>Remilia Scarlet
That's with almost every single language, not just English.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D said:
>>Remilia Scarlet
That's with almost every single language, not just English.
I never said it was exclusive to English, now did I?
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Straight cash homie
 

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
Special Issue L said:
So you people freak out when someone calls Wario overweight, but you let this thing stand? I will never understand...

As is, I don't think this is against the rules anyways, but still...
...I'm not sure how this is in anyway against the rules, it's just simply asking what gender are you attracted to.
 

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Pronouns
He/him
Peachy said:
Special Issue L said:
So you people freak out when someone calls Wario overweight, but you let this thing stand? I will never understand...

As is, I don't think this is against the rules anyways, but still...
...I'm not sure how this is in anyway against the rules, it's just simply asking what gender are you attracted to.
This forum just isn't the place to talk about this sensitive topic.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
A guy with a username "Peachy", talking about sexual preferences on a Mario Forum is already misplaced.
 

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
Derpy Hooves said:
This forum just isn't the place to talk about this sensitive topic.
I still don't see what's so sensitive, but if the MODs feel it's really offensive, then they can feel free to lock it. :P

YamiHoshi.nl said:
A guy with a username "Peachy", talking about sexual preferences on a Mario Forum is already misplaced.
:rolleyes:
 
Top