Rebecca Black is pregnant

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
http://rt-now.com/2011/05/15/rebecca-black-pregnant/

Thats disappointing how shes 13.

Seriously? I'm investing more in the "Friday based off of JFK assassination" first. (No. Seriously!)

This sounds like complete bullshit to me.

You must be joking.

>_>

She doesn't even deserve that title...

Who cares? She's just another one of the 6 billion inhabiting the planet right now. Pardon for my snappy behaviour, but I don't know why there are people who give a crabapple about this stuff.

P.S. Stupid comment, but this is the woman who sings that stupid Friday song, right?

1. At least she wrote that stupid song herself.
2. Yes, it is.
3. I dont get why people are are so offensive towards her. I mean, sure, its not a great song, nor does she have a great voice, but stilll....there are people out there who like her, so why cant people just deal with that and move on?

I love the song "Friday" it's so cheesy, that it's good lol

I really don't think she is pregnant.

Goombella said:
2. Yes, it is.
3. I dont get why people are are so offensive towards her. I mean, sure, its not a great song, nor does she have a great voice, but stilll....there are people out there who like her, so why cant people just deal with that and move on?

Ban?

Cave Johnson said:
Goombella said:
2. Yes, it is.

Ban?
*blink*?

Personally, I just smack my computer on Kid Cudi's profile page.
Though is my previous post worthy of a ban?

Back