Rebecca Black is pregnant

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
http://rt-now.com/2011/05/15/rebecca-black-pregnant/

Thats disappointing how shes 13.

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Seriously? I'm investing more in the "Friday based off of JFK assassination" first. (No. Seriously!)

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
>_>

Garlic Man

She doesn't even deserve that title...

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Who cares? She's just another one of the 6 billion inhabiting the planet right now. Pardon for my snappy behaviour, but I don't know why there are people who give a crabapple about this stuff.

P.S. Stupid comment, but this is the woman who sings that stupid Friday song, right?

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
1. At least she wrote that stupid song herself.
2. Yes, it is.
3. I dont get why people are are so offensive towards her. I mean, sure, its not a great song, nor does she have a great voice, but stilll....there are people out there who like her, so why cant people just deal with that and move on?

Peachy

Cheep Cheep
I love the song "Friday" it's so cheesy, that it's good lol

I really don't think she is pregnant.

Garlic Man

Goombella said:
2. Yes, it is.
3. I dont get why people are are so offensive towards her. I mean, sure, its not a great song, nor does she have a great voice, but stilll....there are people out there who like her, so why cant people just deal with that and move on?

Ban?

Marioguy1

Leo
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Cave Johnson said:
Goombella said:
2. Yes, it is.

Ban?
*blink*?

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Personally, I just smack my computer on Kid Cudi's profile page.
Though is my previous post worthy of a ban?