Error message cured for 3DS

ToxBox

Power Star
I have found the cure for error message without 3DS repaired

Turn off 3DS internet switch on right side of 3DS then play 3DS games and you will never see that error again, if you turn on internet, error will happens

Sounds like it's on your 3DS only.
But if you turn it off, all the Wireless communications (WiFi, Local Wireless, StreetPass, SpotPass, etc.) will be disabled as well.

In that case, just change every "you" into "I".

I don't use internet functions anyway except for StreetPass. My 3DS gets the same Error message sporadically, so maybe I should try it

StreetPass doesn't use internet functions neither.

Yeah, but it uses wireless and that is what Tox Box was talking about

I also think you can avoid getting the error message by just not playing 3DS games. The message hasn't come up for me in a very long time, and it's probably because the only games I've been playing for the past several weeks are plain DS games.

Hope Nintendo fixes this. It has annoyed me the last times I have played the 3DS

Fawfulfury65 said:
I also think you can avoid getting the error message by just not playing 3DS games. The message hasn't come up for me in a very long time, and it's probably because the only games I've been playing for the past several weeks are plain DS games.
An even better solution given your circumstances is to just use a plain old DS. Then you can also play GBA games.

Error NEVER happens on ds games and I have played KH 358/2 10 hours marathon without getting error message with internet on

Played M&L:PiT and never happened to me either.

This error message also pops up when using 3DS applications such as StreetPlaza as well, you know. I think it's a 3DS thing.

Back