What's the most stupidest/dumbest you ever have seen in your newspaper?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Well in today's newspaper I read that some stupid evangelists said that the end of the world is going to be the 21th day of this month of this year... that's just pure bullshit.

Edit: I am not flaming people, I just want people to say what's the most stupid thing in a newspaper.

Mason said:
I heard the May 21st story too. And I go to a church full of evangelical Christians who think it's stupid.
Per. I'm a Christian and I think it's a bunch of baloney.

On-topic: I don't read the newspaper much so I've never seen any really dumb stuff.

^ I have to say the same on both parts of the post.

Personally, I think mankind will end itself much sooner than anything else has a chance to do so...

Pessimism aside, I think I should read the newspaper. Speaking of that, the overall quality of the funnies has gone down...

Lario said:
Speaking of that, the overall quality of the funnies has gone down...
Agreed so much. Whenever I pick up a newspaper now, I skip all the comics except Peanuts, Garfield, Beetle Baily and maybe a few others. Oh and I look at Dilbert and Family Circus as guilty pleasures but I actually just don't read very many at all anymore.

Sometimes I find funny ones. Oh and if you guys want stupid in newspaper, just look at ANYTHING from EITHER side of politics in my local paper. Sheesh.

I find Foxtrot, Doonesbury, Dilbert, and Beetle Bailey the most enjoyable in the current papers. Garfield is okay most of the time, and Peanuts is amusing, nonetheless.

As for your second comment, I have to say the deeper, more devout parts of any side in politics is generally crazy.

gallowsCalibrator said:
Mason said:
I heard the May 21st story too. And I go to a church full of evangelical Christians who think it's stupid.
Per. I'm a Christian and I think it's a bunch of baloney.

On-topic: I don't read the newspaper much so I've never seen any really dumb stuff.
Per, I'm Catholic and I believe, that NO ONE, no matter what what "evidence" they have can know when the world is gonna end.

That's stupid, humans are going to be extinct before the world "ends". And what about the rest of the organisms? Some can survive in very extreme climates. So I don't understand THE WORLD'S GONNA END PANIC!

And besides, whenever anyone means by "the world is going to end" I bet they mean "the existence of humankind is going to end"

Some comics I've seen were stupid. I read all of them, but some of them make no sense.

Back