If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nononono, Kamek's awesome. Kamella must die >:D

Baby Mario, the guy from Yoshi's island? You're calling that uncreative?

Just to make sure

You're calling Yoshi's Island uncreative?

But... if you kill the babies, wouldn't you inadvertently be killing Mario and all the other characters as well?

TIME PARADOX!

Marioguy1 said:
We already know games don't carry over in the Mario series, just look at SMG and SMG2.
The universe fucking reset. Why does no one understand this very simple concept?

Looks like people were talking about the baby characters earlier... I like Baby Mario. And Baby Luigi too, I guess. I mean, Yoshi's Island is one of my top favorite Mario games (seriously, I love it), so how could I not like those two? However, you guys may be right about the other babies. Baby Peach is okay, maybe... but DK and Wario, that's just overkill. (I don't like Yoshi's Island DS much, and one of the drawbacks was all those extra babies.) And Baby Daisy... no. Definitely not. Daisy herself has barely appeared in any mainstream Mario games, so they really shouldn't have added another baby into that mess... I get the feeling she's not going to appear again, though.
And if you missed my last post in this thread, I said that I'd get rid of Birdo, because she isn't an established character and she doesn't have a purpose... they should replace her with a new female Yoshi character.

CrystalWizard said:
And if you missed my last post in this thread, I said that I'd get rid of Birdo, because she isn't an established character and she doesn't have a purpose... they should replace her with a new female Yoshi character.
I agree. She doesn't deserve to be the female Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back