Have you got hurt while playing wii?

ToxBox

Power Star
My friend was playing Wii Sports Tennis and he hit me in the jaw with wii remote so hard and I fell

My hand bleed while playing outdoor adventure pipe sliders on advanced mode

I tripped when I was so happy when I have beaten The perfect run in SMG2

My head got hurt when my friend hit my with wii wheel while doing tricks in Mario Kart Wii

My arm got hurt really bad in Wii Sports Boxing

My hand accidently hit table while playing Wii Sports Bowling 2 times and golf 3 times

Why Wii Sports is really dangerous game?

My arm started aching for a while after playing too much Mario Super Sluggers

Try a rapid input control stick game from Mario Party and come back and tell me how does it feel

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Try a rapid input control stick game from Mario Party and come back and tell me how does it feel
I was playing that a hour ago thanks to the dumb minigame selector.

Because some careless people threw their Wiimotes into the television, which IMO, is just pure carelessness.

My friend done that 3 times because he forget to put wrist band on it luckly it don't break tv

It depends on how hard you throw it

And you should ALWAYS wear the band. It's there for a reason. I always use it. Why not?

I always wear band and I saw america funniest home videos that kid threw wii remote to hd tv and it fell and broke maybe ESRB need to rated this game D and this means Dangerous

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
It depends on how hard you throw it

And you should ALWAYS wear the band. It's there for a reason. I always use it. Why not?

It's uncomfortable. I sit in a chair like 15 feet away from the TV when I play most games anyway so it's no problem.

Not really hurt, but I had much pain in my arm after playing Super Mario Stadium Family Baseball for the first time.

Anonymous said:
Not really hurt, but I had much pain in my arm after playing Super Mario Stadium Family Baseball for the first time.

Me too. Wow.

I got a serious case of "Wii Wrist" after binging on Metroid Prime 3 after I first got it.

Sounds like an aching wrist

Yeah, it seems like playing video games is dangerous for you. I only hurt myself after playing too much Wii on Mario Super Sluggers

Wii Sports is very dangerous game and this game is broken also I have broken 4 Gamecube controllers

Wii Sports is not dangerous if you can control yourself

I never ever let go of a Wii Remote

Back