Have you got hurt while playing wii?

And the closest thing to an injury for me is how my arm ached after Mario Super Sluggers

Wow, it sounds like your friend really beats you up, lol.

I've only had one or two accidents, i think i whacked a footstool in bowling of all sports.

And then my arms starting hurting after boxing.

My arm hurts on some motion controlled games... but thats my fault for playing way too much. I have alot of room in between me and furniture so I never hit myself... Like, Never, and I don't even wear the Safety Cover or Wrist Strap and I'm still perfectly fine, along with my Wiimotes.

In response to the title: Nope.

Anything else that's not unusual may happen whenever I play the Wii, though.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
And the closest thing to an injury for me is how my arm ached after Mario Super Sluggers
This, but in my case, it was from playing New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Because some careless people threw their Wiimotes into the television, which IMO, is just pure carelessness.

This, but I ALWAYS use the strap.

There's a reason why the warning about using the wrist strap comes up every time you start a Wii game.

I don't think I've ever gotten hurt from a Wii game...

My arm hurts after playing it. My Dad hit our dog when playing it once, haha.

Axhole said:
My Dad hit our dog when playing it once, haha.

The same thing happened to me, except it was me who hit my uncle accidentally in the head.

One time while playing "Just Dance 2," I was dancing to Ke$ha's "Tik Tok." In the routine, there is a "gold move" (meaning you have to do it perfectly or you don't get any points) at the very end of the song where the dancer puts her hand on her face (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6mEuUg5N34#t=3m17s). I can never get that move right (well, technically I can, but the game is too damn picky about how you hold the remote), and I thought maybe I was doing it too soft, so the next time I did it, I literally SLAPPED myself in the face with the Wii Remote, and it hurt, even with the jacket on. To literally add insult to injury, it still said "X" (if you get it right is says "YEAH"). To this day, I still can't get it, and the other two gold moves in the song are so hard to master as well, but I've gotten them both before...about once...

Back