Worst Article

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Blitzwing said:
''Star Spin''' is the name of an ability that Mario gets in Super Mario Galaxy."

Very informative.

We've had many articles like that.

Articles like that are made by people with bad grammer

Like you.

And you, and you, and you...

:P

THe list of Glitches article is horrible example of long pages, sometimes people put a "glitch" on the list witch isn't even one, plus it's says "You" over 18 times in the article

Fly_Guy_ said:
Smiddle said:
Lario said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
Atma Block, the Glitch Article.

That first thing's just a glitch

Yeah, it's barely an article...

It's horrible beacause it's a Glitch. I said it was a glitch article.

Okay, but since YOU were master of the articles? Even on the glitch's talk page, you told Mr. X (He was Great Gonzo still when he edited the talk page) to delete the page since he's a 'Crat. Plus the glitch article was once REALLY a redirect... (Look in the history)

C'mon, can't you see how radical he is? He's a freaking floating Mario head whose only purpose in life is being picked on and laughing when you complete a minigame. And c'mon, his freaking artile have three paragraph, that's awesome.

Blitzwing said:
C'mon, can't you see how radical he is? He's a freaking floating Mario head whose only purpose in life is being picked on and laughing when you complete a minigame. And c'mon, his freaking artile have three paragraph, that's awesome.

We salute you, Duke of Sarcasam.

Tsk, don't diss the mario mini. I see him in my nightmares, along with Snufit Ball and Contra Wall Defense Gate.

Blitzwing said:
Tsk, don't diss the mario mini. I see him in my nightmares, along with Snufit Ball and Contra Wall Defense Gate.

All I see is the dummy from Dead Silence. o.o'

I also see the Cheese article in my nightmare, he try to spread his lameness throught the wiki but is stopped by the others who vote in favor of deleting him on the proposal page.

(I am not asking you to vote on the proposal page, srsly)

One should make a mini yoshi article...
There's an article that is a glitch and that can't be deleted.
Click on Special pages and then Oldest pages and click on Âtma Block (or however). This is the worst article.

Blitzwing said:
I also see the Cheese article in my nightmare, he try to spread his lameness throught the wiki but is stopped by the others who vote in favor of deleting him on the proposal page.

(I am not asking you to vote on the proposal page, srsly)

I saw the proposal and was going to vote your way; but then saw that you would win anyway, so what the heck.

Back