Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
The worst article on the wiki is... MARIO! No, but there's still a lot of cruddy Yoshi's Island articles that haven't been rewritten, out there. :(
Those Yoshi's Island articles SUUUUUCK!!! :(
srsly
ttly

...Sadly, I'm too lazy to expand the YIDS articles, and I don't have SMW2. <_<
I have the remake on GBA, but I'm too lazy to find it in my pile of games. :P
Lol, lucky. I keep all my games in a big bag. :)

...I lost Superstar Saga, however. :(
I kept them all in a big case. But I lost the case! :'( The only one I still have is M vs. DK. Which is a pretty good game. (Is this going off topic... again? :P)
You should see me on the Userpedia Forums. Xze has threatened to demote me cuz of how Off-Topic I am there. ;D
lol. Wait... we're being off-topic by talking about being off-topic, and... WAHH. *garlic's brain combusts*
EPIC WIN!! XD

Mario's article kinda sucks for that annoying continuity thing. :(
Continuity? Like, how? What is continuity? How something continues?
The Continuity Timeline. Or to put it more simple; Canon.
Srsly. I hate how the space time continual is askew. :-\ I have to say though, when it comes to big articles, Luigi's sucks.
Imagin what Legend of Zelda's like! :eek:
Lolsrsly. XD It freaks me out how Link and Young Link/Toon Link fight each other in the SSB series.

Technically, Toon Link and Link in SSBB are two completely different incarnation of Link.

Each Link is different and takes place in a different time period.

Toadkarter said:
Technically, Toon Link and Link in SSBB are two completely different incarnation of Link.

That, and, all the playable characters in Super Smash Bros. are just Trophy replicas of the original characters. :)

Toadkarter said:

Yeah, maybe, but... remember in Melee, when Young Link and Link fought? Damn, if Link kills Young Link while fighting, does Link die, too? Confusing. Watch this movie: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29488.html

[quote author=AVGN]We have: A sequel to the orginal; a prequel to the original; a sequel to the prequel; a prequel to the prequel; and a sequel to the Young Link of the prequel's prequel! WHAT THE F*CK![/quote]

Back