Worst Article

3Dejong said:
Blitzwing said:
I also see the Cheese article in my nightmare, he try to spread his lameness throught the wiki but is stopped by the others who vote in favor of deleting him on the proposal page.

(I am not asking you to vote on the proposal page, srsly)

I saw the proposal and was going to vote your way; but then saw that you would win anyway, so what the heck.

Uh? The vote is 9 against deleting it and 8 for deleting it.

Duh.

Time for me to even it out and hopefully get the dang thing deleted.

Has anybody noticed my former post? <_<

And why do you wanna have the Cheese article deleted? Then we have to delete all Paper Mario items and stuff.

PaperStriker said:

And why do you wanna have the Cheese article deleted? Then we have to delete all Paper Mario items and stuff.

Uh, no.

Back on topic:

From Birdo article: "After suffering more attacks from Mario and company, Birdo would also raise his attacking methods, beginning to shoot out the explosive Eggberts rather than normal eggs. (Defending on a turn in which Birdo shot out Eggberts, though, would actually fling the explosion-friendly eggs back into Birdo's nest, where they could then be attacked so they would explode and deal massive damage to Birdo herself, making Birdo battle more creative and thematic than many other Super Mario RPG battles; however, this trick was left unnoticed and untouched by most fans due to lack of use of the Defend option.) "

OK, Birdo Battle in SUper Mario RPG is super special awesome, but you don't need to spell it out on us.

Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:

Uh, no.

I want to delete Cheese because it's friking irrevalant to the Marioverse, it sometimes get referenced, and that's it. It was only created because of a short lived fad.

3D:Sorry, but I delt'd your vote because the rules clearly state it there must be an argument/reason next to your vote.

Back on topic:

From Birdo article: "After suffering more attacks from Mario and company, Birdo would also raise his attacking methods, beginning to shoot out the explosive Eggberts rather than normal eggs. (Defending on a turn in which Birdo shot out Eggberts, though, would actually fling the explosion-friendly eggs back into Birdo's nest, where they could then be attacked so they would explode and deal massive damage to Birdo herself, making Birdo battle more creative and thematic than many other Super Mario RPG battles; however, this trick was left unnoticed and untouched by most fans due to lack of use of the Defend option.) "

OK, Birdo Battle in SUper Mario RPG is super special awesome, OK.
Lol. I've read that before. But I wonder how you can defend on a turn when there's a lack of use of the defend option...
And Birdo is once referred to a male and once to a female in that section...

PaperStriker said:
Blitzwing said:
PaperStriker said:

Uh, no.

I want to delete Cheese because it's friking irrevalant to the Marioverse, it sometimes get referenced, and that's it. It was only created because of a short lived fad.

3D:Sorry, but I delt'd your vote because the rules clearly state it there must be an argument/reason next to your vote.

Back on topic:

OK, Birdo Battle in SUper Mario RPG is super special awesome, OK.
Lol. I've read that before. But I wonder how you can defend on a turn when there's a lack of use of the defend option...
And Birdo is once referred to a male and once to a female in that section...

I think the guy who wrote that (Son of Suns?) mean that the Defend option is useless, for having played the game, I can't disagree with that. About the mixup on Birdo Gender, LOL, didn't notice it.

PaperStriker said:
One should make a mini yoshi article...
There's an article that is a glitch and that can't be deleted.
Click on Special pages and then Oldest pages and click on Âtma Block (or however). This is the worst article.

Check the history of that glitch article... :roll:

Plus, user pages don't count, this is a worst ARTICLE thread, not a worst user page...

I just rewrote the Robo-Troopa article :twisted:

If HE phails, what does that make you, Mr. Supreme King of Sprites?

Since when does your opinion matter over ANYone's, Mr. Guy of Fly?

*notthatmyopinonmattersatalleitherhahaha*

@Blitz: Plumber made the mario mini article. Read it on his userpage.

LOL, that Mario Mini (or should I say mario mini) article makes me laugh. Some of those DK ones are pretty bad, btw.

InfectedShroom said:
LOL, that Mario Mini (or should I say mario mini) article makes me laugh.

Traitor!

mario mini is bold!

mario mini is wise!

mario mini will return the mini to Mario wiki and and wipe our homeland clean of the stench of the Chat tyranny!

(no one should laugh at mario mini!)

Blitzwing said:
InfectedShroom said:
LOL, that Mario Mini (or should I say mario mini) article makes me laugh.

Traitor!

mario mini is bold!

mario mini is wise!

mario mini will return the mini to Mario wiki and and wipe our homeland clean of the stench of the Chat tyranny!

(no one should laugh at mario mini!)

'Cept maybe "YOU!!".

3Dejong said:
*FLOATING DISEMBODIED MUSTACHED HEAD ASPLOSION*

Nah.
I wish Megabites wore mustaches. Then they would asplode, too.

Back