King Boo Return?

ToxBox

Power Star
When red eyed and purple tongued King Boo from Luigi's Mansion Returns to next games?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/ea/KingBoowser.jpg

What?

twinArmageddons said:
Yes, and in MKWii, and Double Dash, and Superstar Baseball, and...
Yup. Unless he means main games. [Well I guess SM64DS isn't main.] And I don't recall him having a purple tongue and yellow eyes. In Luigi's Mansion he had a blue tongue and red eyes.

ToxBox said:
When yellow eyed and purple tongued King Boo from Luigi's Mansion Returns to next games?
OK, wrong colors, but I think you mean, "When will the red-eyed and blue-tongued King Boo from Luigi's Mansion return to another game?"

If that's the exact question, my answer would be "no sooner than Lakitus with lenses on their glasses come back, or blue & cube shaped Thwomps come back."

Nintendo seems to change the designs sometimes (but with the Thwomps I have no idea what possessed them to give them that ugly cube design for so many years. They're gone, right? The new ones look pretty much how they did pre-SM64.)

I do like that version of King Boo a lot better though. I haven't paid enough attention to know if he's staying as a regular Boo with a crown now.

Ben Stein said:
I do like that version of King Boo a lot better though. I haven't paid enough attention to know if he's staying as a regular Boo with a crown now.
More or less, yeah.

I agree, I think Luigi's Mansion design of King Boo is better than the current design, which is simply a bigger Boo with a crown

Why did they ditch the design? It's more awesome than the current one. (BTW, I personally I liked blue cube thwomps :P)

Wait, what's the difference? I thought it was like a regular Boo but with more tongue and a crown in both designs.

The first one was kinda bluish, with glowy, yellow eyes, purple tongue, and, most distinctively, a red, ruby crown.

The current design is simply a bigger Boo with a Peach-like crown

ToxBox, we know English is not your first language, but sometimes it's hard to understand what you're saying, as if you were just putting it through an internet translator.

How come I understood what he was talking about at first glance? :P

I understood what you said Tox Box. ;)

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
The first one was kinda bluish, with glowy, yellow eyes, purple tongue, and, most distinctively, a red, ruby crown.

The current design is simply a bigger Boo with a Peach-like crown

I guess they just need to make him more distinctive from his subjects. I wonder if King Boo rules over his kingdom like Bowser does?

King Boo is a mystery himself. Is he supposed to be a deceased king? Or what? Or is he simply just a bigger Boo? I don't know. This is another character whose background is hidden

One thing I know for sure is that Boos are very loyal to him. Perhaps Booletta is related to the King in some way?

I feel a good thread topic coming along...

I recall, this was a previous topic title

They should replace the current one with the Luigi's Mansion one though.

Back