New Super Mario Bros Movie

ToxBox

Power Star
I watched Super Mario Bros Film and it suck and what happens if we can make new better movie with CG graphics and realstic Mario from Super Smash Bros Brawl and it will be 3D Movie and maybe it will release in 3DS movie

I think Bowser will kidnap peach but someone took peach from bowser and Mario, they sort of team up and more scenes and Yoshi is in it too

I hate this movie because someone stabbed Yoshi

Yoshi got stabbed!? :D

Seriously, I would rather they make a show than a movie. I want to see CGI Baby Luigi and Wario for once! And they should stop on the live-action Mario stuff. "Real-life" Mario is kinda creepy. The only real-life Mario I will accept is puppets or dolls or stuff like that.

It was inaccurate but I loved the movie.

Especially since it had some GREAT actors and some seriously hilarious moments.

But yeah agreed with Lacertae on this. I'd rather see a show than a movie. Especially since I loved the mario bros super show and smb3 adventures, which were just gold.

If anything I'd like to see a show about super mario land 2(yes ignoring the first as didn't care for it). Loved that game, it's areas, powerups, and so forth.

If they're going to make a show, isn't a Super Mario Land 2 based on, uh, outdated? Maybe they can incorporate that into a show, along with other things such as Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy

ToxBox said:
I watched Super Mario Bros Film and it suck and what happens if we can make new better movie with CG graphics and realstic Mario from Super Smash Bros Brawl and it will be 3D Movie and maybe it will release in 3DS movie

I think Bowser will kidnap peach but someone took peach from bowser and Mario, they sort of team up and more scenes and Yoshi is in it too

I hate this movie because someone stabbed Yoshi

You hate that movie just because of someone stabbed a mutant dinosaur? I'd love that!

Anyway, in response to the boldface, I disagree. Mario looks too dull in Brawl. I want him as he looks in games like Mario Power Tennis. Colorful and happy.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
If they're going to make a show, isn't a Super Mario Land 2 based on, uh, outdated? Maybe they can incorporate that into a show, along with other things such as Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy

Well yes it would be outdated, that much is true. But personally I wouldn't mind, or lets say a show where they travel to certain lands or something. come across those areas. A little too.. uh hopeful I guess? haha.

Idk about something based on smg though.

And please no brawl mario, they tried to make him look realistic and it was just really bleh. If you're going to do something from Mario you need unique styles not photo realism or something.

Brawl Mario is too angry anyway

I know. He looks as if somebody slapped his mother.

And the movie should be hilarious and fun, like what Mario should be.

Zae said:

But yeah agreed with Lacertae on this. I'd rather see a show than a movie. Especially since I loved the mario bros super show and smb3 adventures, which were just gold.

If anything I'd like to see a show about super mario land 2(yes ignoring the first as didn't care for it). Loved that game, it's areas, powerups, and so forth.

I am not intending to offend you, but that is the first person I heard from that liked the movie and shows. Great! It's better to like a movie than dislike it; it makes you less critical of everything.

Scrub Jay said:
I know. He looks as if somebody slapped his mother.

And the movie should be hilarious and fun, like what Mario should be.

Zae said:

I am not intending to offend you, but that is the first person I heard from that liked the movie and shows. Great! It's better to like a movie than dislike it; it makes you less critical of everything.

Haha nah, don't see how I'd be offended. Although really I wish more people saw the smb movie from a different angle. Everyone expects it to be super duper accurate. But even the greatest of adaptions have not been accurate. Such as Mortal Kombat, lord of the rings, and so forth.

The movie is humorous and fun, also has great acting and also some clever things thrown into it.

But I guess that's just me.

Although I don't see how ANYONE could dislike the shows, well except for smw, due to me not seeing it yet.

Super Mario World was just as good as the others, but had the least episodes

There was nothing wrong with the Super Mario Bros. movie, other than how the characters all looked bad. It was actually a lot better than I thought when I saw it.

I screamed at the part where Yoshi got stabbed. That lady is so mean.

I think people dislike the shows because so many mistakes come up (like Mario's blue arm turning red) and how it is not canon.

However, it is nice that all the major characters get a speaking part. The lack of a speaking part is what I think is Nintendo's biggest issue.

In the movie, didn't Yoshi look like a dinosaur?

Mario speaking in full sentences, Charles Martinet voice is something I would like to hear

Fawfulfury65 said:
Scrub Jay said:
In the movie, didn't Yoshi look like a dinosaur?
Yeah. Be he was actually kind of cute. Well, imo.

I saw a screenshot of Yoshi in the movie. He looked like some sort of those carnivorous dinosaurs.

When I saw the Super Mario Bros. movie, I thought, "Is that supposed to be Bowser? And are those supposed to be Goombas?"

And are those two supposed to be Mario and Luigi?

gallowsCalibrator said:
They aren't twins in the games. Mario is older.

No, they are indeed identical twins. My sister is the older one, I am the younger one, by 15 minutes. Twins are not born at the same time, you know. Luigi can come some minutes later. Also, for more evidence, just look at how similar Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are, instead of looking at how similar Mario and Luigi are.

Actually, it is confirmed that they are twins. The Yoshi Touch and Go instruction booklet confirms it

Brawl confirms this too, and Mario and Luigi emerged from the same sac in Yoshi's Island.

Just because one is older than the other doesn't mean the brothers aren't twins. Twins aren't born at the same time. I thought you guys knew better. -_-

It was ok in my books. Not very accurate, but amusing to watch when I was younger. However, the characters were all very messed up. I mean Luigi didn't even have a mustache! And Toad was even worse as the street musician (especially when he turned into a goomba).

Back