Your first video game

I remeber floppies, back when I was verrrry young.

Lily said:
when I was 3 I prefered toys, and the pokemon anime, I was obsessed back then, when it was on I would put on my baseball cap, backpack, a blue teatowl for a top and get my pikachu and pokeball and watch it while saying "I'm ash" I also had every toy and I even had a crush on Ash.

Awww, how cute!

>>Zae
Yes, but I had Keen 1, and school had Keen 4 to 6 (depending on classroom).
All of these computers were Windows 98, so you were free to install anything you like on these computers, as Windows 98 is a single user OS.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Zae
Yes, but I had Keen 1, and school had Keen 4 to 6 (depending on classroom).
All of these computers were Windows 98, so you were free to install anything you like on these computers, as Windows 98 is a single user OS.

Think i only played 1-3 anyway, but it was still good.

Although school was so weird about it as you stated adjkaskla

My first videogame was played when I was 3. Clicking the A button in a 3D Mario game is helpful all right.

The first game I played is Super Smash Bros., but the first game I ever got? I don't know. I know what my first N64 game is, though, and it's Diddy Kong Racing.

I can't remember my exact first, but I do remember all of the original games I had for the giant original gameboy. Tetris, Donkey Kong, and Link's Awakening. OH, THE MEMORIES~~~

I'm not 100% sure what was my first video game. It might have been Super Mario World because I played it when I was being taken care of at a babysitter's house.

My first game was Finding Nemo game (based of the movie). But the first game that I truly enjoyed was Yoshi's Island.

Wii Sports!! That is crazy. My very first game I played was SM64. I got SM64, Mk64, Yoshi Story and Mario Tennis at the same time.

Back