Your first video game

It was either Super Mario World for the GBA or Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights for the PS2. I think it was the latter...

I was in... hm, kindergarten maybe? Ah, good times :D

Super Mario Land was also one of my first games

By series:

Mario game: SM64
Pokemon game: Crystal
Zelda game: OoT
Kirby game: Kirby's Dreamland
ACC game: ACC
Star Fox game: Star Fox 64
Donkey Kong Game: Diddy Kong's Quest (Something like that.)
Yoshi Game: Yoshi's Story

I'm not sure if those are all but who cares?

Well, my first Mario game was Super Mario Bros. I played it on the Super Joy III we got at the flea market when I was like, 7 or 8. My first Zelda game was Wind Waker, that I got on the GameCube. My first video game ever I think was on the GameBoy, but I dont remember.

First game I played was Super Mario 64. However, the first game I owned was Pokemon Yellow.

other early games I had were crash bandicoot version of the crash/spyro crossover games , sonic advanced 3 and spyro season of ice.

I got a gba when I was 6, then when I was 8 I got a ds, that was when the originals cost as much as a dsi does now.

when I was 3 I prefered toys, and the pokemon anime, I was obsessed back then, when it was on I would put on my baseball cap, backpack, a blue teatowl for a top and get my pikachu and pokeball and watch it while saying "I'm ash" I also had every toy and I even had a crush on Ash.

I'm a '91 girl, and my first PC was an MS-DOS machine, where I could play Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, and Keen at the age of 6.
These floppies were like 5 Dutch Gulden (aka, 2,20 Euro's), everything was a lot cheaper, when we all had our own currencies (Dutch Gulden, Belgian/French Frank, Italian Lira, German Mark, Irish Pound, Finish Markka, etc.).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I'm a '91 girl, and my first PC was an MS-DOS machine, where I could play Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, and Keen at the age of 6.
These floppies were like 5 Dutch Gulden (aka, 2,20 Euro's), everything was a lot cheaper, when we all had our own currencies (Dutch Gulden, Belgian/French Frank, Italian Lira, German Mark, Irish Pound, Finish Markka, etc.).

Lol age of the floopies.

even remember PAINTSHOP PRO

good stuff.

>keen

yeah this was pretty good im sure most people near our age might have actually played it in school(I know I did).

Very revolutionary game for its time and one of the best platforming series to ever exist, even comparible to mighty legends like sonic 3k, smw, megamanx, and so on.

Back