Sonic Generations

Has anyone see this trailer yet?

Super WaluigiWare said:
Paper Bowser said:
No Egg Dragoon is the boss of Spagonia
Source?

Also, the Spike and Rocket Wisps will appear for Planet Wisp, but only in missions I think.
I think all wisps should.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Paper Bowser said:
No Egg Dragoon is the boss of Spagonia
Source?

Also, the Spike and Rocket Wisps will appear for Planet Wisp, but only in missions I think.
Sonic News Network

Also thatt trailer is cool. Even though Classic Sonic still has cool stages I am looking forward to seeing Modern Sonics stages more for some reason.

Super Sonic renders have been leaked:

-Classic
-Modern

Strangely enough, Classic Super Sonic doesn't have green eyes like he did in Sonic 3. There's only one of two reasons I could think of as to why he doesn't. Number one, they wanted him to look more like he did in Sonic 2, or two, because the fanbase would complain about it. Or both. Either one is possible.

Pinkie Pie said:
I'd prefer black eyes for Classic Super Sonic, but where is Modern Super Sonic's red eyes?
I saw them, just look closer.

Bump. I've been hearing rumors that they might interpret Classic Sonic being able to play Modern Sonic's versions stages and Modern Sonic being able to play Classic Sonic's versions of stages as an unlockable feature.

Now that you mention it, someone has already hacked the game to do that a couple of months ago.

I saw, that's where I got the rumors, I've heard a couple of these rumors in the comments of YouTube videos. :P.

It's fine. I just heard some of this: "During a Spanish interview with Diana Redetski, a spokesperson form SEGA Spain, she revealed there might be a way to do a Modern Sonic/Classic Sonic switch, as a toggle feature.] In addition, in the list of leaked missions, it seems there are levels played right before the HUB worlds, in every stage, where you play as "Both". (sonic wiki)

RKN-001 said:
Now that you mention it, someone has already hacked the game to do that a couple of months ago.

Classic Sonic looks like he is in a spin dash in the Modern Sonic Green Hill on Rails.

Back