Sonic Generations

It looks really cool, how could they use Classic Sonic in 3d.

Classic Sonic works pretty well in Modern Sonic's Green Hill and his speed reminds me of the Sonic Adventure games. Modern Sonic is too fast whatsoever.

Classic Sonic the Werehog. I know, scary thought, but it could happen. They might bring back old gimmicks, like Wisps, the Werehog, and even the car...thing from Crisis City.

I'll admit, Crisis City in Generations leads to an interesting question, that I will make a thread about.

But back on topic: Sonic 4 stages? Could happen. Generations 3DS: I've gotta wonder, will there be anything from Sonic Pocket Adventure? It's a random thought, but it was a handheld game, and a good one at that. Who knows? Maybe even Sonic Jam's "Sonic World" (or whatever it was called) may return, as a memorabilia place, perhaps old and worn down, like the hub for the main game, getting restored after most past stages are completed. Also, since Classic Sonic isn't talking (go figure), Classic Tails will talk for him. (WHAT!?!?!) "GutsehMan fled!"

Well, he doesn't really have a voice, so he can't be translated. If Classic Tails has a voice, it better be one from one of the older cartoons.

Paper Bowser said:
Yeah I really like the Cartoons(except undeground) so that would be cool.
Why not underground.

I just picture Classic Tails to be voiced by the same person who does Modern Tails. Only that voice actor will be directed to up the pitch a little more since I think at least in Generations Classic = Younger

Northern Verve said:
I just picture Classic Tails to be voiced by the same person who does Modern Tails. Only that voice actor will be directed to up the pitch a little more since I think at least in Generations Classic = Younger
That's kinda how I see it too, but I don't want it to be like that. :(.

I hope that the 3DS version has heaps of awsome levels. I entered a competition to win a PS3 specifically so I could get Sonic Generations, but I have a hunch I won't win.

But there are 20 winners, so that gets my hopes up.

And then there must have been hundreds of people who entered, so that gets hopes down.

Uhh... I've confused myself. I just wanna get Sonic Generations.

I have a feeling I'll play as Classic Sonic in Modern Sonic's versions of stages more then in his own stages since I'd get that Sonic Adventure feel.

I would do that more then Modern Sonic since Modern Sonic is too fast for these stages. With Classic Sonic, I could get an actual view of some of the scenery.

Back