Error message for 3DS

ToxBox

Power Star
I just got update and I was playing rayman 3D and when everytime I close my 3DS for few minutes, after that I was still playing then I got error message that say to power off my 3DS and I got that 2 times on same level, I think this level that with plum berries and 300 lums with lava

When there will have next update that get rid of error message?

The error message is very usual in any Game/App.
The next known update will happen around the end of May 2011, but Nintendo can possibly send people a minor update any time through SpotPass.

I got email from nintendo,

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I’m glad you’ve taken the time to alert us to the issue you’re having while playing Rayman on your Nintendo 3DS. As this is a new system, we’re especially interested in learning more. At your earliest convenience, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department by calling 1-800-255-3700 any time between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week.

I'm deaf and I don't call

In order to speed things along, make sure to have your system with you when you call.

That happened to me twice while I was playing the Iron Mountains level in Rayman. It hasn't happened again since then. The support page in the Nintendo website says that you have to update the system (the update released on March 24), but I had already done that before the error message.

I emailed them and they gave me a link to the support page, even though in the email I sent to them I already told them that I read it. They're not very helpful.

Maybe if you try to contact the UK Nintendo?
It looks like US Nintendo is pretty strange about that.

Don't worry, I've contacted the American Nintendo Staff multiple times.
I got all my answers, until I said I live in Europe.
When I said that, they refused to help me.

I can contact one of the PR's of The Netherlands or Belgium (or UK), but I don't think they'll know what to do about that.
It's worth a try, but it's 21:52 PM CEST, so I can do this tomorrow, when you both are sleeping.

Edit:
Oh, and could at least one of you provide me an Error Code or Error Message?
I can't seem to create one at the moment, and I think an English message would be more logical to tell them, than a Japanese message.

Edit 2:
Whoops, I found one while Googling:
3ds-error.jpg

I got that message is in that picture and I thought that my 3DS is broken and I was scared that maybe rayman 3D is a flashcard or fake game card

Edit:
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you would have contacting us on the phone. I would suggest either having a friend of family member call to set up the repair for your system and game or setting up the repair on our website. Follow the link below and it will allow you to set up your system repair. Unfortunately, the next update is not guaranteed to fix the issues you might be having with your system and game. If you've performed the one system update already, that's all there is to do. This is why we suggest setting up the repair.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/3ds_repair_home.jsp?problem=CWEMHOLDPOWER

I don't want them to repair my 3DS

Don't worry, every 3DS owner has this problem.
Last time I encountered it, was while playing Super Monkey Ball for the first time, 1,5 weeks ago.
Like I said before, I'll contact an PR from The Netherlands, Belgium, or UK, as I know their names, and I even know the PR from Nintendo of Belgium in person (I was there once, she's very sympathetic).

ToxBox said:
So why nintendo can't get their own 3DS then play it to find error?

They should have done. They created it themselves. Sometimes, though, glitches and errors persist.

I had only one error message so far in my 3DS, and I don't take it seriously since the problem does not persist. It went away and that's that. This sort of stuff happens pretty commonly to me, especially in my cruddy GameCube, so I was not too surprised to be adorned with that message.

The error message came up again while I was playing today. Luckily, this time, I wasn't in the middle of a level.

Really? Hmm, I play the same game as you and I only received one error message throughout the entire time I was playing Rayman 3DS (I beat the game and currently have some 800+ Yellow Lums)

>>ToxBox
What I know is, when I visited them at March 11th, all the employees had their own European 3DS unit, and so they had PAL versions of Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Nintendogs + Cats, and Pilot Wings (aka, games they're distributing).

I'll ask them in 2 hours, as I'm sure they'll be available at that moment.
I can give an email address of an PR, but there are 2 factors that I don't do that:
1. Their email addresses are private, and only meant for Press.
2. Since they're for Press only, the PR's will most likely not respond on your mail, but they'll do on mine.

Just send an email to the PR I know in person (the Belgian one):
Code:
Hello [CENSOR],

I've heard on some Forums and news sites about 3DS's that get a Black Screen of Death while playing.
I also have that problem while playing something like Super Monkey Ball, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Mii Maker, and 3D Movie.
Almost every 3DS owner has this problem.
So my question is:
Will there be an update, that will solve this problem?
If so, is that the same update as the Browser, eShop, etc., or is that another (emergency) update?
Or, is there another solution Nintendo is working on?

Thanks in advance.

Where there is "[CENSOR]", her actual name is used in the actual mail.

I've got my reply, sooner as I thought.
Unfortunately, it's nothing new, just what has been said already.

Code:
Dear Yami,

It's true that this problem can happen.
After the system update that can be executed right now, has to solve this problem. This is not the update for the browser, or Eshop.
If the problem will keep going on, you can take contact with the after sales service.

Your regards,
[CENSOR]

Code:
Hello [CENSOR],

I already have the latest version, and so most people do.
But thanks for the reply, anyway.

Moi, it was after the day I found out. I didn't update for that purpose, though. I updated it because I like up-to-date hardware/software

Back