Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No...

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I'm... your father!

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
BaseballYoshi24 said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Yeah, we're identical twins. Anyone else here twins?

Scrub JAY....why do you call me "Lace" anyway? My name is not related to shoelaces or stuff like that.

Me and NSM are triplets with my sister. We arent identical though

Really? Too bad you're fraternal triplets. LGM and I are identical. At least we have something in common :P

BaseballYoshi24 said:
Yeah, we're identical twins. Anyone else here twins?

Scrub JAY....why do you call me "Lace" anyway? My name is not related to shoelaces or stuff like that.

Me and NSM are triplets with my sister. We arent identical though

Really? Too bad you're fraternal triplets. LGM and I are identical. At least we have something in common :P

Haha. I'm actually glad we arent identical because a lot of people get mixed up with your other twin and it gets annoying after a while (trust me I know)

Yeah, it happens to me very frequently. In fact, I so get used to it, whenever I hear my sister's name, I respond to it.

Same here. What is weird that people call my and sister and I the wrong name.

DyegoHalliwell said:
ToD the ToaD said:
Halliwell was from chile right? So he is the closer user to me... I think...
Yeah I'm from Chile, but depends in which part of Chile do you live, or if you even live there, haha.
Noup. I'm from paraguay but still, you're the closest one to me. :)
Scrub Jay said:
Same here. What is weird that people call my and sister and I the wrong name.
i have two close friends, that are identical twin sisters, everybody get the names wrong with them, but after a long time, i know how to identify one from another.

You can identify twins once you know the subtle differences.

Like us. Though we have completely different usernames and favorites.

We do have the ability to finish off each other's sentences like stereotypical twins, but we don't do it when we are doing daily talking.

Reversinator said:
Are there even any other Canadians here?
Hello, eh!
I am way on the other side, in B.C.
PokemonMaster lives in Surrey, near Vancouver.
And Krizzy is Canadian too.

I don't know who is geographically closest to me. ShyGuy is up in Jersey but I haven't heard of anyone closer.

I don't personally know anyone here, but my friends have seen Userpedia dear god help me.

Closest person to me is probably Rise Up Above It/Frostyfireyoshi, but he's not active on the forum.

Creepy Weegee said:
I love how alot of people choose I am your father, (including me)

I did too

Back