Hardest Star

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
What do you think is the hardest Power Star/Golden Banana/Jiggy/whatever to get?
I think the Beetle races in DK64 are really hard.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
All Comet Stars from Super Mario Galaxy 2 for sure.

Diddy_is_the_monkey

Monty Mole
Banned User
Fawfulfury65 said:
twinArmageddons said:
I think the Beetle races in DK64 are really hard.
Man, I hate that beetle.... Those really are very hard.
Me too. I threw the controller against the wall so many times because of that annoying creep.

Hardest would probably be...that race with Canary Mary in Cloud Cuckooland. I tried like 20 times in a row to beat her and I had no freakin luck.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I'd say... the cold island star in Super Mario 64 where you need to wall jump.

took me tries.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
You mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G2AIMUHGHA

Very easy!

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Goddess of Death said:
You mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G2AIMUHGHA

Very easy!
I know but it took me a while to get the right angle.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
The Crystal Caves mission in Donkey Kong 64 where you must defeat all enemies in the room within the time limit. I STILL couldn't do it. So annoying.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I wasn't a big fan of the 5 temples in Angry Aztec where after collecting the Golden Banana, some creepy voice would tell you to "GET OUT" and you'd have a time limit to leave the temple before getting shot. Wasn't a big fan of Chunky and DK's mine-cart rides in Fungi Forest/Creepy Castle either, mainly becuase the rides were creepy. Also in SM64, the Penguin Race in Cool, Cool, Mountain and for some reason, the 100 coin star in Bob-Omb Battlefield.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
superjeff64 said:
I wasn't a big fan of the 5 temples in Angry Aztec where after collecting the Golden Banana, some creepy voice would tell you to "GET OUT" and you'd have a time limit to leave the temple before getting shot.
The Crystal Caves one was a lot worse...