Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Added Cirdec and LTQ back.

1203-9390-0669

tell me if you add me
also if you tell me your friend code when you tell me you added me it's much more likely i'll add you back

Greg Lestrade said:
1203-9390-0669

tell me if you add me
also if you tell me your friend code when you tell me you added me it's much more likely i'll add you back
yassss icicle

I just posted my friend code above you, find it. Too lazy to type it again

Greg Lestrade said:
1203-9390-0669

tell me if you add me
Added.

4399-0520-1281

For those who added me an I have not added back yet, I won't be able to add you back for awhile. When I was my parent's home I could have done it, but my 2DS died and I didn't bring a charger. My college unfornately blocks all online play, and yes that includes something simple like adding friend codes. So I will add people eventually...but it will be awhile.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Hey infinite8 and Iggy Koopa Jr. (although he isn't here atm), you guys still haven't added me back.
Whoops, I thought that Freakworld (Dr. Watson) and Dragonfreak (Seto) were the same person.

Can you guys (Freakworld and Dragonfreak) PM me your friend code?

MaMeSoPa said:
Whoops, I thought that Freakworld (Dr. Watson) and Dragonfreak (Seto) were the same person.

This account is not a sockpuppet of DF anymore since she sold this account to me.

Back