Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Xanthium said:
No, it didn’t make any sense.Why would your mother force you to delete your friend list? I mean,it’s able to stock up to 100 friends, which is a lot.
Why the full-width characters?

Quarters said:
*that moment when you realize you don't know half the people on your friend list*

You see, that's why I only add people I know on here on my friends list, not just random new users that come in here and ask people to add them.

Lakituthequick said:

Must be his new style.

Lakituthequick said:
Xanthium said:
No, it didn’t make any sense.Why would your mother force you to delete your friend list? I mean,it’s able to stock up to 100 friends, which is a lot.

Goddang computer...I presed something by mistake... and look what happens... It will be all over in a week,at least... And it is NOT my new style :(

Isabelle said:
Guys, my mom made me delete everyone off my list in order to play with my friends on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So you can delete the user that says either Angie or Rin K off your lists.

Rubbish, just add everyone again

she can't make you delete everything, just don't tell her about these things

Cirdec said:
Added Xanthium.

OK, I'll be able to add you in about 4 hours, as I'm using a computer in South Korea, and it wil be 11 hours flight, but because of the time difference, only 4 hours will have passed; plus, I don't have my 3DS here.

Xanthium said:
Cirdec said:
Added Xanthium.

OK, I'll be able to add you in about 4 hours, as I'm using a computer in South Korea, and it wil be 11 hours flight, but because of the time difference, only 4 hours will have passed; plus, I don't have my 3DS here.
Just because you change timezones and therefor fly 4 hours yourself, doesn't mean it will be 4 hours for us.

Maybe his flight is 4 hours total?

Isabelle said:
Guys, my mom made me delete everyone off my list in order to play with my friends on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

well that sucks. anyway, never noticed this thread... my fc is 5000 2633 3733

Hideyoshi said:
Isabelle said:

Added.

Lakituthequick said:
Hideyoshi said:
Isabelle said:

Added.
Added you too.

Hideyoshi said:
Isabelle said:

Added.

btw if you add me pm me so i know so i can add you lol
i dont want to add like 100 people on that list thatd be way too much time
im cool with anyone adding so dw

Mario4Ever said:
I've added you.

Minako Aino said:
play new leaf with us sometime

Of course.
awesome

Simple request but I want my name changed to either "Baby Luigi" or "BabyLuigiOnFire".

Back