Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Xanthium said:
Oh.... You mean freezing it is effective???? This game is really strategic at times...
No, water. Blue magic.

1. Get another 3DS.
2. Set that 3DS's Mii into the colour you want to have on your other 3DS.
3. StreetPass.

(Or just ask your friend to change his or her Mii for a limited time.)

MKGirlism said:
1. Get another 3DS.
3. StreetPass.

not everyone on this forum is rich, we can't afford two 3DS's

Neptune 2.0 said:
MKGirlism said:
1. Get another 3DS.
3. StreetPass.

not everyone on this forum is rich, we can't afford two 3DS's

And buying another 3DS just to progress a game is... kind of a waste.

That's why I came with a Plan B in Brackets.
I should make it bigger, next time.

but plan a was stupid as fuck

wasting money on buying another console that you've already got, it's stupid

plan b should have been plan a, and the original plan a should have been non-existent

OK... I love the StreetPass special Miis... All lv5... Is there a maximum amount of Special Miis you can have at a time in StreetPass?

Oh. I find it annoying that it's the Year of Luigi. All Special Miis are green... Only one type of magic... A good type, but annoying nonetheless.

EDIT: On StreetPass, there is an update, with new (but alas, not free) games, each 4.99 euros. You will apon entering the thing recieve Mario ixel Hat, and a free piece of a new puzzle (In my case, NSMB2).

It's not an Update that brings the new games, it's an Update so people can access them, without making StreetPass Mii Plaza crash.

That's way to much!

I don't remember if I haven't added some people. The only people I'm missing are people I PM'ed that said I might as well just delete them off my list because they aren't adding me. (Obviously they didn't say it so rudely, but that's the quick version of what they replied.)

Just tell me if I haven't added you yet.

Guys, my mom made me delete everyone off my list in order to play with my friends on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So you can delete the user that says either Angie or Rin K off your lists.

Isabelle said:
Guys, my mom made me delete everyone off my list in order to play with my friends on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

So you can delete the user that says either Angie or Rin K off your lists.

No, it didn’t make any sense.Why would your mother force you to delete your friend list? I mean,it’s able to stock up to 100 friends, which is a lot.

Back