Nintendo 3DS Market Place

I added Superstarxalien169 (MKBeater).

I added everyone below Conn.

If I added anyone and they have not added me back or they have added me and I haven't added them please let me know because I'm cleaning out unregistered cards.

Rin Kagamine said:

If I added anyone and they have not added me back or they have added me and I haven't added them please let me know because I'm cleaning out unregistered cards.
Is your code on the first page?

Yoshidude99 said:
Rin Kagamine said:

Is your code on the first page?
Yes. I'm Noahroo on there.
When you add me it'll be a blonde girl named Rin K.

Rin Kagamine said:

I've added you, but you haven't added me yet.

Rin Kagamine said:
Fassad said:
If someone has added me, but I haven't added you, please notify me since I'm deleting every blank card in my friends list as of now.
I'm not sure you added me.
I added you right now.

I went ahead and deleted the rest of my cards that weren't registered. If you want to register to me, post in this topic or forever hold your peace.

Fassad said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Fassad said:
If someone has added me, but I haven't added you, please notify me since I'm deleting every blank card in my friends list as of now.
I'm not sure you added me.
I added you right now.

I went ahead and deleted the rest of my cards that weren't registered. If you want to register to me, post in this topic or forever hold your peace.
This for me too.

I'll just keep my unregistered cards. It's only the last 20 that are unregistered and their out of the way so they don't get annoying.

So I have everyone added.

@Epic Nitwit; I added you. Oh, and you should see a blonde girl named Rin K.

@LTQ; I will send the rest of the letters later.

What? You were requesting them.

Lakituthequick said:
Crackin355 said:
I'll just keep my unregistered cards. It's only the last 20 that are unregistered and their out of the way so they don't get annoying.
Pretty much this. Except its 27 for me.

I think I deleted a few after PM the people who weren't added about it. They told me they weren't adding me so I got rid of them. Some people said they'd do it at another time and some didn't reply at all.

currently the only people i've added who haven't added me back are marioluigipeach3, iciclerain and yoshidude99

Back