Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Urgh, my Internet is still way to slow to visit this Forums in its fullest.
Could somebody PM me a list of Friend Codes I'm missing in the TS?

Indeed, "TS" means "Topic Start".

Hey guys, Aldo just told me to tell people this:

If any of you have him added on your 3ds friends, delete him. He doesn't have it anymore, so sending him anything will be pointless as it'll either go to the wrong person or not send at all.

Thanks!

Or just tell us his Login Name (original Username), as that can easily be found in the TS.

Hypnotoad said:
Hey guys, Aldo just told me to tell people this:

If any of you have him added on your 3ds friends, delete him. He doesn't have it anymore, so sending him anything will be pointless as it'll either go to the wrong person or not send at all.

Thanks!

Okay.

Lakituthequick said:
Tell me, how is he called on 3DS?

It's just 'Aldo' on the Friend list. I don't know if he's in the First Post because I added him before I found this thread.

I've finally Updated the TS by 7 people, to celebrate the fact, that I've solved my Internet problems, by hacking the WiFi HotSpot.

Yep, I've paid for the HotSpot, while my MacBook Pro (the only computer here that can reach it) passes all of the HotSpot's signals to all the other devices.

So, what's the Hack?
My KPN Account only allows 1 device to be connected at once, now I have 15+ devices on 1 Account, and KPN doesn't know that.

Marx said:
No offense, but I'm not adding anyone else unless they're a close friend or something.

Yeah, I only add people who I know and am good friends with as well. I don't add these random newbies that come on here and say they've added everybody.

Back