Nintendo 3DS Market Place

You are absolutely right, we should all use that date form, because you Americans grew up with it.

Well it's that I'm just more used to M/D/Y because I'm in America, and I understand how everyone else thinks D/M/Y is better, but it's just a matter of personal preference I guess.

Bane said:
You are absolutely right, we should all use that date form, because you Americans grew up with it.

I'm glad you understand so well.

Mariomario64 said:
Well it's that I'm just more used to M/D/Y because I'm in America, and I understand how everyone else thinks D/M/Y is better, but it's just a matter of personal preference I guess.

You said it was better because Americans use it. Sounds more like a statement than an opinion.

I just think it's stupid that the government chose that date form to be different from the rest of the world. They called football "soccer" and rugby "football" to be different, despite the fact that in American Football, you barely touch the ball with your foot.

Crackin355 said:
Mariomario64 said:
You said it was better because Americans use it. Sounds more like a statement than an opinion.
...I didn't say that...

MnSG said:
Lakituthequick said:
You didn't add me yet.

Sorry for missing you. You're now registered onto my 3DS.
Confirm.

I use D/M/Y, or DD MONTH YYYY
I get confused here when both numbers (day and month) are 12 or lower (except if both are the same). Which is first?
Say 3/9/2012. Is it 3 September or 9 March? I would say the first one.

While America needs to stop being stupid and sync up with the rest of the world, M/D/Y makes as much sense as D/M/Y. After all, you say June 12, not 12 June.

No you don't. You just have those dangerous crossroads. And you've changed our language too many times! Whyyyyyyyyyyy

Nabber said:
You say 12 June?

I say 12th Of June. But I write 12th June.

Aoi Asahina said:
People, cut it out with the thread derailing.

I just wanted to add to that, I'll get back on track.

I haven't added anyone for a long while, sorry about that, I just can't be bothered.

Back