Nintendo 3DS Market Place

YOU MUDERER

My internet isn't working at the moment, so I can't add codes at this moment.

What are you talking about, we just got back on topic.

Queen boo said her Internet wasn't working, and I said THEN WHO WAS PHONE in an obvious statement that she wouldn't be online if her Internet wasn't working.

Bane said:

Queen boo said her Internet wasn't working, and I said THEN WHO WAS PHONE in an obvious statement that she wouldn't be online if her Internet wasn't working.
My iPhone is working fine it just isn't working on my 3DS

And you do realize I could be on 3G right?

But yeah, back on topic.

Queen Boo said:
Bane said:

My iPhone is working fine it just isn't working on my 3DS

And you do realize I could be on 3G right?

But yeah, back on topic.

We are still on topic, we're talking about events related to 3DS codes.

Seriously people, stop overusing the phrase. It's getting annoying.

Well, excuuuse me for not being able to tell!!!

And sorry.

Queen Boo said:

And sorry.

Did Princess Zelda just say "excuuuse me"?

Oh the irony.

Sorry for not checking back during the past month. Anyway, I've registered all the friend codes that were posted after 6/16/2012 onto my 3DS.

Viridian said:
Queen Boo said:

And sorry.

Oh the irony.
:???: What?

I'm getting a strange error code, so I can't add for a while.

Queen Boo said:
Viridian said:
Queen Boo said:

And sorry.

Oh the irony.
:???: What?

I'm getting a strange error code, so I can't add for a while.

images

This is what I was referring to.

Lakituthequick said:
MnSG said:
Sorry for not checking back during the past month. Anyway, I've registered all the friend codes that were posted after 6/16/2012 onto my 3DS.
You didn't add me yet.

Sorry for missing you. You're now registered onto my 3DS.

Bane said:
MnSG said:

The 16th month? HAAAAAAAX

That calendar format is month/day/year. Why certain regions use the day/month/year format is beyond me.

MnSG said:
Bane said:
MnSG said:

That calendar format is month/day/year. Why certain regions use the day/month/year format is beyond me.
Maybe because months are longer than days and years are longer than months? I find the D/M/Y format makes more sense than M/D/Y.

SKmarioman said:
MnSG said:
Bane said:
MnSG said:

Maybe because months are longer than days and years are longer than months? I find the D/M/Y format makes more sense than M/D/Y.

I always thought M/D/Y was Wierd as well. Glad that we use D/M/Y here. Just makes more sense if you think about the way you said it.

MnSG said:
Bane said:
MnSG said:

You do realise that America is the only country that uses the M/D/Y thing. Everywhere else in the world is D/M/Y

D/M/Y makes a lot more sense to me. But I'm used to both, to be honest.

Back