Nintendo 3DS Market Place

I've added both of the new ones.

>>Fawfulfury65
I didn't know you're a female (also never saw your profile).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>Fawfulfury65
I didn't know you're a female (also never saw your profile).
It's OK. A lot of people do that.

I added everyone's friend code here so far. Can we do anything with people on our friends list yet, or do we have to wait for the update?

At least we can see what other people are doing, what other people's Friend Codes are, what other people's main Mii is, and what their favourite Software is.
Like in your example, you're using StreetPass Mii Plaza, at the moment of writing.

And if you have a WiFi-enabled 3DS game, we can play together without exchanging out Friend Codes again.

No, as XBOX Live uses nicknames, and I don't know the rest about it, as I never had an XBOX (360).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, as XBOX Live uses nicknames, and I don't know the rest about it, as I never had an XBOX (360).
No, when you play with friends, do you like have a headset and stuff?

Link said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, when you play with friends, do you like have a headset and stuff?
No. You get to play with friends with your code just as you would on DS download play with a nearby friend, as far as I know.

Just for the heck of it, I'll be posting my friend code for the first time ever in my life

3437-3054-9568

Yeah. I'm nervous.

Because I never played online before (besides brief Mario Kart DS games, which I despised), so this will be the first time someone can see what I roughly look like because my Mii was supposed to be roughly based off me. And I never contacted anyone I met on the internet before besides the Internet obviously. I'm pretty hidden when it comes to gaming.

You can change your personal Mii to look like Baby Luigi or something, so no one will no what you look like at all. You can't really talk to any of your friends on the 3DS either so far. The main thing you can do is play with friends when you have their friend code. No one can see your Mii unless you register their friend code and they register yours.

Future games are coming. And another part of me really wants to show what I look like instead of being faceless all the time. PS I don't wanna create a Baby Luigi Mii. It's going to be disturbing. However, I get your point.

I would really like to play Mario Kart 3DS with you or some others though in the future...

>>Baby Luigi Lacertae
>I'll be posting my friend code for the first time ever in my life

Don't worry, it's my first time, posting FC's on the World Wide Web too.
And added.

I can post my sister's, if she really wants it. I gotta ask her first and she seems pretty careless with the 3DS right now (she left it behind in my relative's house).

Ok. I'll probably add you and Fawfulfury as soon as I pick up and play it and have a computer on and running

I just got internet:

My Friend Code is 3007-8119-1094.

Added you too.

I'm going to give my friend code:

2793 - 0604 - 2044

If you see Hi-Fi Trip, then you got it right.

Scrub Jay said:
I'm going to give my friend code:

2793 - 0604 - 2044

If you see Hi-Fi Trip, then you got it right.
Registered you.

Me too.

Back