Nintendo 3DS Market Place

Mario4Ever said:
Devil Jin said:
Nega-Man said:
Gamefreak75 said:
BLOF, LGM,

I don't think BLOF and LGM have added anyone yet. They say they're "too busy with Mario Kart 7". I don't understand why they can't just pause the game, add a few codes, and go back to it, but alright.

Maybe they don't want to add anybody and are just making excuses? I think I read BLOF was being hesitant since she didn't want anybody to know what she looked like (Mii) and her name. It was a really early post in the topic or something.

I'm not sure, but I do know that BLOF doesn't play online often, if at all (she's said before it doesn't interest her).

She plays Mario Kart Wii online every now and then.

Fluttershy said:
I got a 3DS last Sunday. My FC is 4253-4189-4694.

Edit: Oh, and my Mii's name is Mateus.
Added you, but you still need to add me.

Red Barchetta said:
Mii: Ben
Friend Code: 4768-7977-4252

I'm addin' all you guys, so...
I just added you but it says you didn't register my code yet (unless you deleted it because I'm so slow :P).

likesorange said:
I just added everyone. My code is2578-3400-0930. Add me back please. My name is Likeorange (note the absence of an s).
Added you.

MarioMaster15 said:
Mii: Joel_Mario
Code:5241-2034-2237

Be sure to check my MK7 Communities in Games with Friends.
And you.

I also got Gamefreak75.

If I haven't added you yet, say it here or PM me or something. I've lost track of everyone's codes.

2257, New Super Mario, BLOF, LGM, Yoshiwaker, Mariomario64, N64Dude, SonicMario, KoopaTroop, SKmarioman, Mijzelffan, Gamefreak75, Hypnotoad, Uniju, and Gillbergfan (Lips?) have yet to add me, and that's only the people that have been active in the last week.

MarioMaster15 said:
2257, New Super Mario, BLOF, LGM, Yoshiwaker, Mariomario64, Mario4Ever, N64Dude, SonicMario, KoopaTroop, SKmarioman, Mijzelffan, Gamefreak75, Hypnotoad, Uniju, and Gillbergfan (Lips?) have yet to add me, and that's only the people that have been active in the last week.
I'll add you along with the other two when I have time. I'm pretty busy these last weeks

It seems that some of the Friend Codes that I'm inputting are telling me to input the names of the friends. Only Mario4Ever and MarioMaster15 have been approved. Am I missing something?

Do you mean that if you added your friend and they didn't added you, you name them, I just put numbers on it

MnSG said:
It seems that some of the Friend Codes that I'm inputting are telling me to input the names of the friends. Only Mario4Ever and MarioMaster15 have been approved. Am I missing something?
The first person types the code and name, but second person onlys needs to type the code.

I added you first, so you only needed to put in my code.

MnSG said:

If you add someone who has not added you, you have to put in his/her name. If you add someone who has added you, the name (and corresponding Mii) are put in automatically.

Mario4Ever said:
MnSG said:

If you add someone who has not added you, you have to put in his/her name. If you add someone who has added you, the name (and corresponding Mii) are put in automatically.

Thanks for the info. I now have "4" approved friends.

Nega-Man said:
For some reason it's not showing I'm online, but I'll add you ASAP.

Check the connectivity of your access point...mine gets screwy sometimes.

Back