Nintendo 3DS Market Place

You're most likely screwed. I've still got it, and it was originally released in June.

Some demos are coming out shortly apparently.

I got a 3DS last Sunday. My FC is 4253-4189-4694.

Edit: Oh, and my Mii's name is Mateus.

Damn it, Capcom! There's a usage limit on the RE: Revelations demo. You can only open it/die 30 times before you're not allowed to play anymore. I know that demos have limited content, but I've never heard of them having restrictions on how long you can use them! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! Sick with...you get the point. This better not be a precedent for future demos.

Nega-Man said:
I'm already screwed because since I'm only 13, it won't let me play it. >_<

You should have lied about your age.

Mario4Ever said:
Nega-Man said:
I'm already screwed because since I'm only 13, it won't let me play it. >_<

You should have lied about your age.

I should have. It's obviously too late now. <_< Oh well, there'll be more demos in the future.

King DDD said:
What age is needed to play this game? Over 17?

Probably something like that

Fluttershy said:
I got a 3DS last Sunday. My FC is 4253-4189-4694.

Edit: Oh, and my Mii's name is Mateus.
Add me back.

And everyone else still needs to add me, I only have 10/33 added me back.

Just a heads up, don't know if I said it or not, but I added everyone. The people who still need to add me are Xpike, FF65, BLOF, LGM, MarioFan123, Pandapow, KoopaTroop, SkMarioman, and Yoshiwalker.

Northern Verve said:
Wow did anybody see the 3D Kirby: Right Back at Ya thing? That was pretty neat. It's going to have more parts. But it's basically a shortened episode of Kirby: Right Back at Ya. It's all in 3D CGI and the 3D itself is pretty cool.

I was very surprised that they actually dubbed this episode. I thought it was going to be a Japan-only short, since it came it on the Wii no Ma channel back in summer of 2010 and not a single word after that. It's nice to hear all the characters' original voices (besides Kawasaki, his voice actor died back in '08).

On this note, I really hope they continue making these little Kirby shorts. I don't care if its 8 minutes and comes in 2 volumes, as long as they keep making, I'm satisfied. Definitely the best thing that has come to NintendoVideo.

Gamefreak75 said:
BLOF, LGM,

I don't think BLOF and LGM have added anyone yet. They say they're "too busy with Mario Kart 7". I don't understand why they can't just pause the game, add a few codes, and go back to it, but alright.

Nega-Man said:
Gamefreak75 said:
BLOF, LGM,

I don't think BLOF and LGM have added anyone yet. They say they're "too busy with Mario Kart 7". I don't understand why they can't just pause the game, add a few codes, and go back to it, but alright.

Maybe they don't want to add anybody and are just making excuses? I think I read BLOF was being hesitant since she didn't want anybody to know what she looked like (Mii) and her name. It was a really early post in the topic or something.

Devil Jin said:
Nega-Man said:
Gamefreak75 said:
BLOF, LGM,

Maybe they don't want to add anybody and are just making excuses? I think I read BLOF was being hesitant since she didn't want anybody to know what she looked like (Mii) and her name. It was a really early post in the topic or something.

I'm not sure, but I do know that BLOF doesn't play online often, if at all (she's said before it doesn't interest her).

More like never. I still cant wrap my finger around how one can like torturing an AI over testing yourself against Humans and getting better. But I guess some people don't like competition.

Back