Nintendo 3DS Market Place

I'm 2277 7180 4945.

Ambush Bug said:
Mine is 0087-2849-2861
Added like the first of the north star.

The only people I have provisionally registered are SKmarioman and KoopaTroop.

The other people I have registered are: N64dude, Mario Fan 123, UltraMario3000, Castle Toad, Pandapowah, '3K, Mario4Ever, MCSoulja, Palkia47, Goomba's Shoe15, Shroobario, both of YamiHoshi's 3DS', 2257, LeftyGreenMario, New Super Mario, Xpike, Fawfulfury65, BabyLuigiOnFire, RedFire Mario, DarkHero Sonic the Dark, N, Halfblood (from Fantendo), BaseballYoshi24, Yoshiwaker, ToxBox, SonicMario, Crackin355, Aiko, Gamefreak75, Eltario (Fantendo), Neptune99, Mariomario64, Baby Mario Bloops, Mijzelffan, Master Crash, Lily, Anton and Uniju.

That's a pretty long list. @_@

I got altogether, My brother, N, three guys from 3ds forums, 2 guys from dshack, Yami, NSM, MCD, UM, FF65, M4E, Pandapowah, Crackin, Tox-box, MCS and provisanally added Yoshiwalker.
I still want some more guys, I should add more...

I still haven't been added by YamiHoshi, Xluidi, Baby Luigi Lacertae, Mario Fan 123, baseballyoshi, yoshiwaker, ToxBox, SonicMario, Lily, nega-man or uniju. Not that you have to add me of course.

Also, if I myself have forgot to add someone who added me, please say so so I can add you too.

Mijzelffan said:
I still haven't been added by YamiHoshi, Xluidi, Baby Luigi Lacertae, Mario Fan 123, baseballyoshi, yoshiwaker, ToxBox, SonicMario, Lily, nega-man or uniju. Not that you have to add me of course.

Also, if I myself have forgot to add someone who added me, please say so so I can add you too.
Ok, i will add you!!!
Also To get yami to add you you might need to speak to her on dshack as she isn't here anymore.

I've added everyone that's on the list.

Don't forget to add me back. I hate having a long list of unregistered people.

Mijzelffan said:

I would add you guys if I could.

But I can't.

Kingbowser99 said:

Hmm, I don't think I have you added yet.

apocalypseArisen said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Right now my Mii is known as Dr. Death. Though i don't think i know your friendcode yet :P

Kingbowser99 said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Right now my Mii is known as Dr. Death. Though i don't think i know your friendcode yet :P

Dr. Death... I don't think that's an easy name to miss.

I'll pm you my FC if you want it.

apocalypseArisen said:
Kingbowser99 said:
apocalypseArisen said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Dr. Death... I don't think that's an easy name to miss.

I'll pm you my FC if you want it.

Thanks

Back