pleasseeee

Re: .::MARIO RECORDS::.

I completed Super Paper Mario in 17:30 hours (just history).

I remember killing 3 level 9 Kirbys with Bowser in Super Smash Bros. Melee in a 15 minute match. Annoying.

In All-Cup Tour in Mario Kart Double Dash, 150cc, I achieve about 31 minutes.

I beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 (collected every star) in 25 hours.

I beat Paper Mario everyday for a month.

I didn't sleep much at the time, so haha.

Wayoshi said:
Zae said:

Wha? The whole original game in one day?
if i can beat all those Mario games in a 10 - 25 minutes, she can beat PM in one day... I think... :/

Wayoshi said:
Zae said:

Wha? The whole original game in one day?

You can actually beat it less then 20 hours if you don't do side quests.

I can probably clock in 16-17 hours at this point in time. Of course this also requires speeding through the game and knowing how to build Mario effectively. Not as easy as it sounds.

Also

>she

Hohohohohoho

Zae said:
Also

>she

Hohohohohoho
Yet another person that i fail to guess his genre in this forum. Well... At least i don't think people thinks i'm a girl.

ToD the ToaD said:
Yet another person that i fail to guess his genre in this forum. Well... At least i don't think people thinks i'm a girl.
I hate to go off topic but you've been saying "genre" in place of "gender" a lot and it's a pretty heavy error. :P

Zae said:

0_0 That's insane! But I beat PM in under 24 hours as well. With no sleep. Gatorade and candy kept me up for the night. :P

Diddy_is_the_monkey said:
Zae said:

0_0 That's insane! But I beat PM in under 24 hours as well. With no sleep. Gatorade and candy kept me up for the night. :P

It's not easy man, dr. pepper and candy all the way though!

I guess it becomes easier when you know where to go and what to do too. Then again the only real hard part in pm was that little maze in Bowsers Castle if I recall.

Zae said:
Diddy_is_the_monkey said:
Zae said:

It's not easy man, dr. pepper and candy all the way though!

I guess it becomes easier when you know where to go and what to do too. Then again the only real hard part in pm was that little maze in Bowsers Castle if I recall.

I agree. I hated the maze part. I would never get past it when I was younger.

WarioWorld -- like three hours... too short

Mason said:
ToD the ToaD said:
I hate to go off topic but you've been saying "genre" in place of "gender" a lot and it's a pretty heavy error. :P
*ahem* thanks! Didn't know that!
On-TOPIC: I remember beating Super Mario RPG like... In 3 days, it's a easy game anyways... I didn't discover Culex thought...

Mario and Luigi 3: im with M&L at lvl. 62 and in 40 hours (you can finish it whenever you want, I don't remember when I finished it for 1st time...)

ToD the ToaD said:
Mason said:
ToD the ToaD said:
*ahem* thanks! Didn't know that!
On-TOPIC: I remember beating Super Mario RPG like... In 3 days, it's a easy game anyways... I didn't discover Culex thought...
Then you didn't beat it. Did you become the hotel slave yet?

I cleared Luigi's Mansion (just beat King Boo) in about 6 hours.

In my first try, the least I got was 2 star ranking in Mario Kart Wii.

Rainbow Road - Super Mario kart.
00:59:95
i think that was my time... It was 6 years ago so i might be wrong

5:21:48
Rainbow Road in Mario Kart 64 (it is LONG...)

You can cut that by running into part of the track when flying down the big drop by turning left, though I heard that it is extremely difficult.

Back