More 3DS Colors Coming in May?

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
i don't think so, as Nintendo usually doesn't do that right after the launch.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
If they have the red one, I definitely want one.
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I really wanted a red one, but I'm not waiting for it to come out. I already reserved a blue one.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Any interesting launch games at the moment?
 

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
No Mario games. I don't like the launch titles. I just really want to get my hands on a 3DS as soon as possible. The best launch title is probably that Street Fighter game.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Any interesting launch games at the moment?
They're remaking Rayman 2, which was a pretty good game. Other than that there's Street Fighter if you're into fighting games, but nothing else caught my eye.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I only have Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition for my 3DS, but as soon as Zelda OOT 3D, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Super Mario, Mario Kart, Lylat Wars 3D, and Paper Mario come out, I'll buy them right away.
 

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
Before I read that article, I would have thought that the red 3DS would be bundled with Mario Kart 3DS like they did with the first-generation DS. One of these new colors will most likely be red, since it was in the E3 trailer. There were also orange/brown and purple ones on display there, so we might see at least one of those as well.
 

Kaptain K. Rool

Koopa Troopa
Fawfulfury65 said:
No Mario games. I don't like the launch titles. I just really want to get my hands on a 3DS as soon as possible. The best launch title is probably that Street Fighter game.
I have a blue one too! I can't wait for tonight seeing that the 3DS Shop will be released.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Erm, hello?!
Did you know that bumping ("reviving threads") is against the rules?
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Nintendo just confirmed the Red Nintendo 3DS handheld:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/2011/110609.html
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Luigi's Mansion said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Nintendo just confirmed the Red Nintendo 3DS handheld:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/2011/110609.html
I was about to post that. Now my sister's gonna want this one.
I want a blue one.
 
New Super Yoshi said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Nintendo just confirmed the Red Nintendo 3DS handheld:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/corporate/release/2011/110609.html
I was about to post that. Now my sister's gonna want this one.
I want a blue one.
The blue one is sparkly. I like it better than the black, cause the black seems more, black-gray
 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
After choosing a black DS Lite (I originally wanted the silver one, but it was sold out) and a black DSi, I will not buy a black 3DS. I'm getting the blue one.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
The blue one is actually toy blue from the inside, and green-ish blue on the outside.
At least, that's what I've seen with my own eyes, when I was at Nintendo's office for 2 hours.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
To me, it's more green-blue then Aqua.
 

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
I like the black one. It's sparkly too.
 
Top