What happen with kirby right back at ya?

ToxBox

Power Star
Im busy watching subbed youtube of it and im on episode 44 and why 4Kids hate this tv show?

Actually it ended after Kirby killed Nightmare.

I still watching hoshi no kaabii youtube and i heard that american kirby right back at ya started at 2002 but ended in 2008 and why 4kids make changes music and names in it?

It has 100 episodes, of which 65 are subbed, and the rest is only available in Torrents (after a hard Google adventure).

悪の女神 said:
It has 100 episodes, of which 65 are subbed, and the rest is only available in Torrents (after a hard Google adventure).
Sarcasm, right?

Kirby... [details withheld] ...avi (187.29 MB)

What hard Google adventure? XDD

Anyway, I love this cartoon, probably because I'm so obsessed with Tiff/Fumu. She's awesome.

Moosen said:
悪の女神 said:
Sarcasm, right?

Kirby... [details withheld] ...avi (187.29 MB)

What hard Google adventure? XDD

Anyway, I love this cartoon, probably because I'm so obsessed with Tiff/Fumu. She's awesome.
Meaning that he or she had to go on every single website listed one google to find the info the info requested

Yes, I (a she, FYI) have to watch it through Torrents, because it never aired in my country.

This series it's a bit difficult to see... I wanted to see it, but I didn't know where (don't requesting help.)

But I don't want the american version because 4Kids it's the worst kid channel ever!! :mad:
It almost always changes Mangas! Including this one! And I HATE what they did with One Piece...

>>Chivi-chivik
Manga's are comics, Anime is TV series.
A TV Broadcasting Station has nothing to do with Manga's.

Maybe it's a small boost, if I tell you to watch it on YouTube, it has the first 66 episodes with Japanese audio, and English subs.

Hint: Hoshi no Kaabii.

悪の女神 said:
>>Chivi-chivik
Manga's are comics, Anime is TV series.
A TV Broadcasting Station has nothing to do with Manga's.

You know what I'm talking about! I know what Manga and Anime is!, and I know they change Anime things... this makes me get outrageous!! (Dunno what they did with One Piece?)
-------------------------
Anyways, always watch Japanese version.

Chivi-chivik said:
But I don't want the american version because 4Kids it's the worst kid channel ever!! :mad:
It almost always changes Mangas! Including this one! And I HATE what they did with One Piece...

But the Japanese version changes lots of things too, for Kirby, they introduced that snail and he never appeared in the games, Sonic X has Chris, and YuGiOh has cards that aren't even real.

4kids is NOT the worst, whoever created the Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic and Megaman cartoons are the worst, they changed EVERYTHING (they made Mario and Luigi's home planet on earth instead of the Mushroom Kingdom and they gave Sonic siblings). Besides, 4Kids has Ninja Turtles so that excuses them from their job on anime.

superjeff64 said:
they made Mario and Luigi's home planet on earth instead of the Mushroom Kingdom
Didn't the SMB instruction manual already do that, even if Yoshi's Island tried to retcon it.

It's still pretty hard for me to believe it aired here. Like 50 episodes! Imagine it in spanish... It's even worst than english sub...

superjeff64 said:
Chivi-chivik said:

But the Japanese version changes lots of things too, for Kirby, they introduced that snail and he never appeared in the games, Sonic X has Chris, and YuGiOh has cards that aren't even real.

4kids is NOT the worst, whoever created the Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic and Megaman cartoons are the worst, they changed EVERYTHING (they made Mario and Luigi's home planet on earth instead of the Mushroom Kingdom and they gave Sonic siblings). Besides, 4Kids has Ninja Turtles so that excuses them from their job on anime.

Because it's a SERIES! In anime they put chapters or sagas called "filling sagas" that are not from the manga. By this way the mangaka has time for continue the comics.

Also, don't talk about Nintendo series! They are so OLD, they got the ideas from some games, finishing to be not so true series...

ToD the ToaD said:
It's still pretty hard for me to believe it aired here. Like 50 episodes! Imagine it in spanish... It's even worst than english sub...

Odio el subtitulado hispanoamericano... yo soy Española (España), por eso no me gusta cuando veo textos escritos de ese modo.
El subtitulado castellano está muy bien :)

Meta Knight sounds more awesome in the dub, thought.

And King Dedede's, "I'm a gonna get dat dere Kirbeh" is funny too.

Otherwise, the dub sucks. Nightmare's voice sounds like an old lady, WTF?

Scrub Jay said:

And King Dedede's, "I'm a gonna get dat dere Kirbeh" is funny too.

Otherwise, the dub sucks. Nightmare's voice sounds like an old lady, WTF?

Per, especially Nightmare's voice

Scrub Jay said:
I don't like Meta Knight's japanese voice so much. I prefer the SSBB voice. It's so sexy!
Anyways, I support the japanese version.

Metaknight's American voice in the show sounds pretty strange, but cool at the same time

Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
I don't like Meta Knight's japanese voice so much. I prefer the SSBB voice. It's so sexy!
you have got to hear his voice in the latin version! He sounds like a Spanish Sexy Matador! OLÉ!!

ToD the ToaD said:
Chivi-chivik said:
Scrub Jay said:
you have got to hear his voice in the latin version! He sounds like a Spanish Sexy Matador! OLÉ!!
Much better no...

Duhh, Meta Knight sounds weird enough in the USA dub 0_o

I thought Meta Knight sounded pretty sexy.

Back