What power ups do you want in Super Mario 3DS

Any pictures of a Mario Centaur?

Even though that would be hideous, it would be less ugly than Yoshi.

Scrub Jay said:

Jay Resop, a sprite comic author, did a really bad mockup of Centaur Mario a while back.

RTZFw.gif

KILL IT WITH FIRE! Oddly enough, I'm not 100% sure he knew it was really considered a powerup before. And if you're curious there's a little bit of info about it on the Mario Wiki article. Imagine co-op Luigi with that thing! Doubt it would work in 3D and I hope they never use it. Kinda neat though.

Huh, I swear I saw someone draw a more sophisticated Centaur Mario on DeviantArt.

Still, the chicken suit would have been epic.

Moosen said:
Scrub Jay said:

Jay Resop, a sprite comic author, did a really bad mockup of Centaur Mario a while back.

RTZFw.gif

KILL IT WITH FIRE! Oddly enough, I'm not 100% sure he knew it was really considered a powerup before. And if you're curious there's a little bit of info about it on the Mario Wiki article. Imagine co-op Luigi with that thing! Doubt it would work in 3D and I hope they never use it. Kinda neat though.
De ja vu

yoshidude99 said:
What power ups do you guys want in Super Mario 3DS? I really want the Rainbow Star the Ice flower and the Fire Flower to appear. :)

Um, Rainbow Star? I think you mean Starman...

I would like to see the following:

Mushroom
Fire flower
Blue Shell
Tanooki/Raccoon suit/P-Wing
Hammer Suit
BOMB SUIT
Frog suit

Maybe something else

Krizzy said:
yoshidude99 said:
What power ups do you guys want in Super Mario 3DS? I really want the Rainbow Star the Ice flower and the Fire Flower to appear. :)

Um, Rainbow Star? I think you mean Starman...

I would like to see the following:

Mushroom
Fire flower
Blue Shell
Tanooki/Raccoon suit/P-Wing
Hammer Suit
BOMB SUIT
Frog suit

Maybe something else

Bomb Suit for the win.

And there is a Rainbow Star. It's like starman, but for the Galaxy series. I know, seems kinda pointless right.

All I want in terms of power ups is the Penguin Suit. BEST SUIT EVER.

Back