Celestial Guide
RQre8.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/02/super-mario-3ds/

I don't know what article the following screen came from but:

F8ENf.png

>raccoon tail in logo
>blocks being used properly
>small mario in 3D

Awesome. From what's been shown in these screens (and the logo), it looks like a nice combination of SMB3 and SM64-style gameplay. I'm sold.

I want it, don't care it's either European or Japanese, I'll have both handhelds at the end of the month, anyway.

Right now, Satoru Iwata (not Garlic lololol) says more details will be revealed at E3, according to the article.

I didn't mean that. I was trying to be funny, which is hard to do on the internet. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :-[

Daggett Beaver said:
I didn't mean that. I was trying to be funny, which is hard to do on the internet. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :-[
Oh lol. I'm not normally one to demand things from Nintendo but it better be there! The tail is in the logo!

I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.

Cosmopolitan said:
I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.
You know how there's some Mario Party minigames where you can run around, jump, and punch? That please. But no time limit or minigame theme. Just in a level. Running around punching each other and using items. In 3D. This would be epic.

Filburt Turtle said:
Cosmopolitan said:
You know how there's some Mario Party minigames where you can run around, jump, and punch? That please. But no time limit or minigame theme. Just in a level. Running around punching each other and using items. In 3D. This would be epic.

Like the one in Super Mario 64, except a lot more in-depth and detailed?

Cosmopolitan said:
Filburt Turtle said:
Cosmopolitan said:

Like the one in Super Mario 64, except a lot more in-depth and detailed?
DS? Oh yeah that too lol

Yeah. But with lots of modes.

I hope Peach doesn't get kidnapped again. But knowing Nintendo, that's exactly what the story's going to be about.

Miyamoto: All right we need to come up with a story for Super Mario 3DS. Any suggesstions?
Employee: How about Peach gets kidnapped and Mario has to rescue her?
Miyamoto: No, we've done that before, lets come up with something else. Anybody?
Employees:...
Miyamoto: Fine, Peach gets kidnapped...again.

The game does look cool though and as crazy as this sounds, I want every single power-up in this game.

I think Peach will be kidnapped again, but with more pizazz and fluff, like they always do. Take Super Mario Galaxy for example. It would be cool if they have a different storyline. Seriously, Peach needs to take a self-defense course. Maybe two. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back