Super Mario 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin


http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/02/super-mario-3ds/

I don't know what article the following screen came from but:



>raccoon tail in logo
>blocks being used properly
>small mario in 3D
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Awesome. From what's been shown in these screens (and the logo), it looks like a nice combination of SMB3 and SM64-style gameplay. I'm sold.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I want it, don't care it's either European or Japanese, I'll have both handhelds at the end of the month, anyway.
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Right now, Satoru Iwata (not Garlic lololol) says more details will be revealed at E3, according to the article.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
I didn't mean that. I was trying to be funny, which is hard to do on the internet. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :-[
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Daggett Beaver said:
I didn't mean that. I was trying to be funny, which is hard to do on the internet. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :-[
Oh lol. I'm not normally one to demand things from Nintendo but it better be there! The tail is in the logo!
 

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Pronouns
She/her
Want.

I love the raccoon tail :D Probably one of my favorite powerups.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Cosmopolitan said:
I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.
You know how there's some Mario Party minigames where you can run around, jump, and punch? That please. But no time limit or minigame theme. Just in a level. Running around punching each other and using items. In 3D. This would be epic.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Filburt Turtle said:
Cosmopolitan said:
I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.
You know how there's some Mario Party minigames where you can run around, jump, and punch? That please. But no time limit or minigame theme. Just in a level. Running around punching each other and using items. In 3D. This would be epic.
Like the one in Super Mario 64, except a lot more in-depth and detailed?
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Cosmopolitan said:
Filburt Turtle said:
Cosmopolitan said:
I want it multiplayer like NSMBW or I'll find it quite hard to come back to this game once I 100%'d it.
You know how there's some Mario Party minigames where you can run around, jump, and punch? That please. But no time limit or minigame theme. Just in a level. Running around punching each other and using items. In 3D. This would be epic.
Like the one in Super Mario 64, except a lot more in-depth and detailed?
DS? Oh yeah that too lol

Yeah. But with lots of modes.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I hope Peach doesn't get kidnapped again. But knowing Nintendo, that's exactly what the story's going to be about.

Miyamoto: All right we need to come up with a story for Super Mario 3DS. Any suggesstions?
Employee: How about Peach gets kidnapped and Mario has to rescue her?
Miyamoto: No, we've done that before, lets come up with something else. Anybody?
Employees:...
Miyamoto: Fine, Peach gets kidnapped...again.

The game does look cool though and as crazy as this sounds, I want every single power-up in this game.
 

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I think Peach will be kidnapped again, but with more pizazz and fluff, like they always do. Take Super Mario Galaxy for example. It would be cool if they have a different storyline. Seriously, Peach needs to take a self-defense course. Maybe two. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top